Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » HAIR REMOVAL, SON
HAIR REMOVAL, SON [message #69208] Fri, 26 July 2013 15:14 Go to next message
Sparrow
Well it kind of makes me angry that the hero's hair stays underneath the helms I make because his hair sticks out of the helm sometimes... Whats going on with the hooded apprentice outfit? His hair doesn't stick out of that. How do I remove the hero's gay hair?

Are you shpongled?
Re: HAIR REMOVAL, SON [message #69209 is a reply to message #69208] Fri, 26 July 2013 19:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cristik is currently offline  Cristik
GO BALD, SON! lol I tried to do this before I couldn't figure it out though..
Re: HAIR REMOVAL, SON [message #69211 is a reply to message #69208] Fri, 26 July 2013 20:57 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
CAppearanceModifierDef. Notice the body placement bits of the chainmail helmet, or the hooded apprentice shirt. Also take note of the body placement bits of hair and facial hair. Use this as reference. If your helmet has body slot bits that override the bits for the hair, the hair disappears when the helmet is worn.

Notice that OBJECT_HERO_HAIR has 16 down for body placement. 16, head.
OBJECT_HERO_BEARD_CHIN_01 has 128. Lower face.
OBJECT_HERO_TASHSHERIFF_01 has 256. Middle face.

I don't think there's any hair that has 512 for upper face, but let's assume that there is.

Here's what you do, take all the slots that your clothing is going to use, add up the numbers for those slots, and use the number you come up with for the placement bits. A full helmet, for example, will be head, lower face, middle face, and upper face. So 16 + 128 + 256 + 512. 912 is the number you'd want to use. That will get rid of all hair.

Let's take a look at some others.

Chainmail helmet - 528 = 512 and 16. Just head and upper face. So beards and tashes allowed.
Platinum and plate helmets - 784 = 512, 256 and 16. Head, upper face and middle face. Just beards allowed.

And that's all the full helms in the game. Jeez, we should really make some more.
Previous Topic: Clothing Enchantments
Next Topic: [PC]How To Salvage corrupted/error save files for TLC
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:57:43 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01225 seconds