Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Hero Bone Morphing Question...?
Hero Bone Morphing Question...? [message #69270] Sun, 04 August 2013 00:38 Go to next message
hawk is currently offline  hawk
Basically the only thing left I have to do in fable to make me happy is make my character look better. His stats in strength are maxed out and I hate how bulky he looks. I read multiple threads on this issue but still can't seem to make it fix. When I use the guide that says delete the hero_strong and stuff like that under the bones thing in FE all it does is make him super scrawny. I have B-Morph too and that is kinda confusing also. So i was just wondering if anyone experienced in this can help me just take him 2-3 steps back from when hes maxed stats. Screenshots of B-morph settings would be nice so i can just copy the numbers and stuff. The guide I used here...http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=7 242&start=0& doesn't work for me just makes him scrawny. Anyway please help I would very much so appreciate it. Thanks in advanced.
Re: Hero Bone Morphing Question...? [message #69293 is a reply to message #69270] Mon, 12 August 2013 19:45 Go to previous message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

If you look at the default bones file for hero_strong_tall, you should just be able to ease back on those numbers a bit until it looks about right. It opens like a text file.

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Previous Topic: Combat Multiplier mod question
Next Topic: Shadownet Registry Errors?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 08:13:04 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00936 seconds