Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Help me on this one please anyway :/
Help me on this one please anyway :/ [message #69343] Mon, 19 August 2013 10:32 Go to next message
freddY^ is currently offline  freddY^

Right so i was trying to get albion explorer because I couldn't get chocolatebox working so bascially it gives me a error T_T yeah the normal stuff...But the thing is that only ShadowNet Works for me Surprised i tried using albion Explorer today and i got this (look below) it says about the crash and all..

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4joovykn41qhkw3co1_500.gif

[Updated on: Mon, 19 August 2013 15:04]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Help me on this one please anyway :/ [message #69346 is a reply to message #69343] Mon, 19 August 2013 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sparrow
Albion explorer does the same thing for me. And as for the problem with chocolate box, try using the free roam app to extract the .wad file and rename the .wad file and I think you need to make some changes to the userst.ini. Also try running it as an administrator.

Are you shpongled?
Re: Help me on this one please anyway :/ [message #69347 is a reply to message #69346] Mon, 19 August 2013 16:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
freddY^ is currently offline  freddY^

Sparrow wrote on Mon, 19 August 2013 15:01

Albion explorer does the same thing for me. And as for the problem with chocolate box, try using the free roam app to extract the .wad file and rename the .wad file and I think you need to make some changes to the userst.ini. Also try running it as an administrator.

Meh i don't really need AlbionExplorer ._. so yeah i guess , thanks anyway bro! at least someone answers haha!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4joovykn41qhkw3co1_500.gif
Re: Help me on this one please anyway :/ [message #71819 is a reply to message #69343] Tue, 15 June 2021 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sharonjjk99 is currently offline  sharonjjk99
If you want to make your website for free just go to blogger website and create your blogger website. Its totally a free website creator. If you want to be a professional website then ptcl speed test just go word press and make website on word press. Word press is also a very good software for create a free website.
Re: Help me on this one please anyway :/ [message #71820 is a reply to message #69343] Tue, 15 June 2021 02:17 Go to previous message
sharonjjk99 is currently offline  sharonjjk99
If you have a computer or mobile your want to connect to the internet just go to your nearest internet planner and join their network and but some internet packages and after they will come to your address and install internet very soon after submitting your form.
Then you just go to this site ptcl speed test and see what the actual speed for your internet is and compare your actual speed and package speed.
Previous Topic: Skybox/sky,
Next Topic: Importing and adding new Creature/Clothing models
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:27:52 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01859 seconds