Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » whispers explosives
whispers explosives [message #69546] Fri, 20 September 2013 06:35 Go to next message
Kafie is currently offline  Kafie
so some have noticed the weird lantern like things whisper occasionally tosses at enemies and i was wondering if someone could teach me how i could make it so that they are usable like a substitute for a ranged weapon.

now i know its a possibility because the guy in this video appears to have made this mod except it was something he made for himself as a private mod so i can't download it
(heres a link to it)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmQKIKqDOks
Re: whispers explosives [message #69547 is a reply to message #69546] Fri, 20 September 2013 07:41 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

If I remember correctly, Whisper's throwing bombs already have all the proper entries. Even if they didn't, there are throwing bomb mods available. There's this one right off the top of my head.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: freeroam question
Next Topic: [FMP]Create a FMP with chest in a location
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 14:01:53 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01363 seconds