Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Bloody Aprentice Gear
Bloody Aprentice Gear [message #69593] Mon, 30 September 2013 05:21 Go to next message
scarra is currently offline  scarra
I wonder if someone could make me a bloody hooded aprentice gear.
I can't make weapons,armor i can't literally do anything except change the mesh and the damage in weapons.
Please anyone? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Haters gonna hate.
Re: Bloody Aprentice Gear [message #69595 is a reply to message #69593] Mon, 30 September 2013 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

If you had bothered to use search you'd have found this. It's a mergeable .big file that overwrites the current apprentice outfit textures to make them nice and gritty. To use it, just open FE, right click on textures.big in the upper left corner, and click Merge BIG. After that, just find where you saved the file to in the new window, and load it up. Go to Actions>Save Mods and Run Fable, and you're good to go. Wink

EDIT: There's also a second version of the retexture, should you find the first one to not be dark enough.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Mon, 30 September 2013 12:09]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Bloody Aprentice Gear [message #69596 is a reply to message #69595] Mon, 30 September 2013 12:37 Go to previous message
scarra is currently offline  scarra
Thank you very much.
And i am verry sorry i didnt know there was an option i havent been on this forums for 2 years.
Rolling Eyes

Haters gonna hate.
Previous Topic: hero is a teenager
Next Topic: Card Quest
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:02:11 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01122 seconds