Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Hair Grows As You Age!
Hair Grows As You Age! [message #69669] Thu, 31 October 2013 02:13 Go to next message
Lynxis is currently offline  Lynxis
Hey guys first post! I've figured out how to mod and add some re-textures and was pretty impressed how easily it could be done. I was just looking over the forum and I seen requests, looked around a little and didn't see this one.
Not sure if this is possible or not but it would be very cool if your head hair and facial hair grew as you aged or maybe as days passed? Anyway that is my request!

~ Lynxis
Re: Hair Grows As You Age! [message #69677 is a reply to message #69669] Thu, 31 October 2013 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

It kinda does already. Not so much as you age, but more as you do more storyline without getting a haircut.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Hair Grows As You Age! [message #69678 is a reply to message #69677] Thu, 31 October 2013 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lynxis is currently offline  Lynxis
I think it more grows at specific points in the story. For example, when you are imprisoned if you do not escape and serve more time your hair grows. I know your hair grows and you get a beard when your sailing at sea.
It would be cool if your hair just grew after a few days or so..
Re: Hair Grows As You Age! [message #69683 is a reply to message #69678] Thu, 31 October 2013 23:29 Go to previous message
Swanky_e
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sun, 24 May 2015 22:40]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Card Quest
Next Topic: Remove flies, evil veins on face, evil marks on body, etc
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:36:56 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01123 seconds