Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Need Help
Need Help [message #69666] Wed, 30 October 2013 16:45 Go to next message
momcilo94 is currently offline  momcilo94
Hey guys I'm a total newbie here and I need some help.
I want to know if there is a way to swap the sounds in Fable The Lost Chapters with my own.

The sounds that I want to swap are:

1. The sound that occurs when you hit someone with your sword.
2. If possible the sound when you stab someone on the ground.

Thanks in advance!
Re: Need Help [message #69668 is a reply to message #69666] Wed, 30 October 2013 20:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

I believe that that was the intended purpose for Shadownet FE w/Sound, but it's pretty much only usable for previewing and extracting some sounds. And I'm fairly certain it often bugs out even doing that.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Need Help [message #69672 is a reply to message #69666] Thu, 31 October 2013 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So basically there is no easy way to put my attacking sound instead of the games Confused
Re: Need Help [message #69676 is a reply to message #69666] Thu, 31 October 2013 07:56 Go to previous message
If one was to try swapping those sounds, how would one do it? I downloaded the program and I have no idea what to do.

Please, if anyone has the time to write a step instructions, I would greatly appreciate it!

[Updated on: Thu, 31 October 2013 07:56]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: [FMP]Create a FMP with chest in a location
Next Topic: Need help with FE
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:09:02 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01354 seconds