Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » How to marry Briar Rose
How to marry Briar Rose [message #69704] Sun, 03 November 2013 07:38 Go to next message
utharaptor is currently offline  utharaptor
Hello everybody !
I read all post about "Briar Rose" 3 times, but I didn't found any clear answer about that ?

I saw a possibility : to make a new creature and paste mesh on it, but I don't know really how it work...

I try a easy solution : Spawn her on a map and set Canbemarried, ect to TRUE, but nothing change, she's just on the map and I can't even talk to her. I use definition type : CREATURE_RIVAL_HERO_BRIAR_ROSE but maybe it's not the right creature to use ?

Does anyone can help me ?
Thanks a lot !
Re: How to marry Briar Rose [message #69705 is a reply to message #69704] Sun, 03 November 2013 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

I have tried all the possible Briar creatures and can not marry any of them. I will look at it more later and see if I can come up with a way.

Re: How to marry Briar Rose [message #69706 is a reply to message #69705] Sun, 03 November 2013 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
utharaptor is currently offline  utharaptor
ok thanks a lot Smile
Re: How to marry Briar Rose [message #69709 is a reply to message #69706] Sun, 03 November 2013 16:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

EDIT:A simple way to do this (if you used Free Roam and understand how to add scripts to tngs) is to give CREATURE_HIGHCLASS_PROSTITUTE CREATURE_BRIAR's graphic ID. Then put the prostitute somewhere. She will look like Briar, but act and sound like any female villager.
If you want this the attached sctipt will add a marryable Briar Rose lookalike to the Temple of Avo. There are also 3 signposts teleporting to B/S, O/V and somewhere else(either H/C or S/S). You can also change the UID and coordinates and put her in any region.
I also had a script spawning her in Lookout Point.
Toggle Spoiler

I can't make it happen through scripting the girl like can be done for the prostitutes. I guess you will need to do like you said and make a new creature with maybe all the same definitions as a prostitute, then give it Briar's mesh, then spawn her using the "Marry a Prostitute" scipt.
Douance's add a girl script thread:
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=5796& ;amp ;start=0&

I will have a look at FE and see if I can figure out how to copy a creature and make an fmp and help you, that will take a day or two tho.

[Updated on: Sun, 03 November 2013 17:02]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to marry Briar Rose [message #69712 is a reply to message #69704] Sun, 03 November 2013 19:15 Go to previous message
Sparrow
Try loading the "BRIAR WIFE" fmp in the zipped file below, then load the spawn fmp. If you have an extracted .wad or have used freeroam, place the .tng file in your levels folder
Any problems let me know Smile

Are you shpongled?
Previous Topic: Aging decrease
Next Topic: I FIGURED OUT NEW AUGMENT EFFECTS! :D
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 17:53:07 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01326 seconds