Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Epic Aura MOD. have to be evil first.
icon10.gif  Epic Aura MOD. have to be evil first. [message #69953] Tue, 31 December 2013 18:09 Go to next message
learning is currently offline  learning
Razz I think maybe this is a old post/Thread,I also think other people have made the same mod.. maybe not. I will first say, Im litle rusty at my english, so you know that. I thought it would be cool to share this to other fable fans Very Happy ....
I think this mod work for Full good character too, havent tried.
Feedback from that would be great.

So Its some glowing hands and a cool lighting sourounding you. and a blue butterfly who follows you =) Remember you have to use Fable explorer to load the mod. And then its just to save and run fable. I hope I didnt Do anything stupid now, I mean post this. And btw tell me if im correct about ehm that you have to be evil to use this. Twisted Evil For I would appreciate a feedback if this mod worked/or if you liked it =)

And! you have to do some magic or hit a enemy/person Then the glowing thing and aura will come back. Would be better this way? so it dont gets that anoying i thought. take a look. the butterfly will anyway follow you. And ops almost forgot to write down, the mod will change you psychical shield spell to red color. I think. So you know that too.
Rolling Eyes

http://i.4cdn.org/v/src/1388543873518.jpg

[Updated on: Thu, 02 January 2014 12:16] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Epic Aura MOD. have to be evil first. [message #69959 is a reply to message #69953] Thu, 02 January 2014 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Oookay... First off, this isn't in any usable form whatsoever. It's literally an archive with a file(whose extension is unspecified) inside. I just don't understand how you figured that that was how it was done. Everything here(excepting retextures) is in an FMP format, which is made by going into FE, then clicking File--> Create FMP, then dragging whatever entries you changed into the window that pops up.

I just... I am unable to even. I have lost every last concept of how to even.

Moving this to the WIP section until it's fixed.

EDIT: Also took the download down, due to its lack of usability. Confused

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Thu, 02 January 2014 12:19]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Epic Aura MOD. have to be evil first. [message #69983 is a reply to message #69953] Thu, 09 January 2014 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
learning is currently offline  learning
hehe. Shall I delete my post and mod =P ? you sounded really disapointed! xD

http://i.4cdn.org/v/src/1388543873518.jpg
Re: Epic Aura MOD. have to be evil first. [message #69986 is a reply to message #69983] Sun, 12 January 2014 06:59 Go to previous message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

You should look at some of the other mods and see how they are packaged. After that give it another go.

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Previous Topic: Minion Dreadwing Armor
Next Topic: Winter Textures
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:09:40 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01224 seconds