Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Cbox problem. Help!
Cbox problem. Help! [message #70008] Sat, 25 January 2014 19:54 Go to next message
Loveless
I'm just wondering if the game can't take it if you add too much stuff with Cbox?

I've tested it by placing a few statues and a new house in Bowerstone, and it worked perfectly.
But then I made a small garden in Oakvale, and now when I try to enter Oakvale the game crashes. "The game stopped working"

I've been looking everywhere for an answer, but it seems there are not so many with this exact problem.

Help will be appreciated beyond words!
Re: Cbox problem. Help! [message #70009 is a reply to message #70008] Sat, 25 January 2014 21:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

It is likely that one or more of the things you placed has a script problem. Look at the scripts for obvious errors, or try removing them one by one to figure out which one it is.

Re: Cbox problem. Help! [message #70011 is a reply to message #70008] Sun, 26 January 2014 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Loveless
I tried to remove one item at a time. And now I've removed everything, and it still crashes when I enter Oakvale.

Could it be because I removed some things? I only removed some boxes and a carriage right next to the Item shop.
Re: Cbox problem. Help! [message #70012 is a reply to message #70011] Sun, 26 January 2014 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

It isn't that you removed things I wouldn't think, I removed tons of stuff from all the regions.

Re: Cbox problem. Help! [message #70013 is a reply to message #70008] Sun, 26 January 2014 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Loveless
Well, then it seems my only choice left is to use my backups.

I have only one more question then. Is it possible to only "restart" Oakvale alone?

I just hate the thought of doing everything all over again.
Re: Cbox problem. Help! [message #70014 is a reply to message #70013] Sun, 26 January 2014 15:20 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Yeah, just take the Oakvale-specific tng files from your backups, and replace your modified files with those. Rolling Eyes

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: Dyes for clothes
Next Topic: Evil Points for Crimes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 03:53:12 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01191 seconds