Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Explanation Needed
Explanation Needed [message #70123] Fri, 14 March 2014 23:08 Go to next message
MichaelWolfHeart is currently offline  MichaelWolfHeart
Hello, I am extremely new and already extremely frustrated. I can't seem to get a straight answer for two questions:
1) How do I raise unarmed damage?
2.) How do I stop aging?

Before you say anything, I did indeed read the tutorials, but they were confusing at some parts. I need a very thorough explanation, and maybe a video if at all possible. I hope this is in the right section, and if it is not I apologize. Hello and nice to meet you all.
Re: Explanation Needed [message #70124 is a reply to message #70123] Sat, 15 March 2014 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Moved this to a section more suited for the purpose of the thread.

Now then, while I don't know about stopping aging itself(I know it's possible to slow it down to a crawl, but I've forgotten how in the time since I lost disc 1), I can link you to a tutorial which should give you what you need to remove the effects of aging. Here is the aforementioned link.

As for unarmed damage, I believe that the Hero's CREATURE entry actually links to a CWeaponDef, which, when accessed, should allow you to change your damage when not wielding a weapon. I could be mistaken on this, however.

Hope this helped!

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Explanation Needed [message #70125 is a reply to message #70124] Sat, 15 March 2014 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The age tutorial helped immensely, thank you!
But for unarmed damage, could you possibly walk me through it a bit? I'm sorry if I'masking a lot, but I really ddon't want to mess anything up.
Re: Explanation Needed [message #70126 is a reply to message #70123] Sat, 15 March 2014 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh, and one more question for the age tutorial, do you delete only the things that say old in them? Because they share a box and with things that don't seem relevant to age.
Re: Explanation Needed [message #70128 is a reply to message #70123] Sat, 15 March 2014 17:54 Go to previous message
Never mind, I figured it out! Thanks a ton!
Previous Topic: Solus Greatsword
Next Topic: FABLE Anniversary Lion Head WTF man?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 02:09:05 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01229 seconds