Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » The 3 unobtainable silver quests
The 3 unobtainable silver quests [message #70530] Mon, 28 July 2014 11:41 Go to next message
Cody is currently offline  Cody

Remember those three quests near the beginning of the game that are unobtainable for the player?

http://fable.wikia.com/wiki/Suppress_Uprising

http://fable.wikia.com/wiki/Minion_Camp

http://fable.wikia.com/wiki/Snow_Troll_Attack

Would anyone mind actually making these quests? Not only making them available for the player to eventually obtain, but also to actually create them? I realize that they are not actually in the game, which is why you can't choose these quests. Which is why I am requesting someone to create these quests.

Or is that impossible?
Re: The 3 unobtainable silver quests [message #70535 is a reply to message #70530] Mon, 28 July 2014 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

You cannot create new quests entirely. Sorry. Confused

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: The 3 unobtainable silver quests [message #70536 is a reply to message #70535] Mon, 28 July 2014 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cody is currently offline  Cody

asmcint wrote on Tue, 29 July 2014 01:41

You cannot create new quests entirely. Sorry. Confused

That's depressing. Oh well, thanks for the reply in any case :/.
Re: The 3 unobtainable silver quests [message #70537 is a reply to message #70536] Thu, 31 July 2014 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Swanky_e
No its not impossible to create a quest but the probability is low that anyone that mods fable is willing to go that far, creating cut scenes and adding voice recordings would be an ordeal ,

If you wanted to make a quest that works like a treasure hunt and you collect notes that lead you to other note ... then that would be more easy but i personally hate that assshit.

I always thought that thous 3 quests were real I am disappointed.

If you use Fable Explorer than look for the parts that control the quests or anything that might hint having to do with quests and try to reverse engineer it , thats my best guess ,no one has ever made a quest Mod for Fable ever as far as i know.

Re: The 3 unobtainable silver quests [message #70538 is a reply to message #70537] Fri, 01 August 2014 10:34 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Stop. It is impossible to create quests that are treated as quests. It is possible to create something resembling a quest, but you cannot have it be listed as a quest. Period. The cutscenes aren't that much of an obstacle, and I have no idea if you can put your own unique voice acting into the game, but none of that matters. You can't create the snow troll, minion camp, or suppress uprising quests, nor can you add new quests into the map table, or otherwise add them to your quest log. It simply isn't possible right now, nor is it likely to be possible.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: Sound files
Next Topic: Really need help with chest/inventory hijacking
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:45:15 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01061 seconds