Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Really need help with chest/inventory hijacking
Really need help with chest/inventory hijacking [message #70439] Mon, 23 June 2014 15:17 Go to next message
Silva is currently offline  Silva
I know you are all going to tell me to check the tutorials etc out, believe me, spent the entire day attempting to do it, but nothing works for me, tried using Freeroam, but my FinalAlbion.wad is corrupted so it won't work with it, and I can't reinstall because I would have to go back and make all my textured/mod edits again and its just so much work.

Would someone do me the greatest, greatest favor of putting these 2 objects either in a shop (Bowerstone or Guild shop?), or in a chest (Guild Demon Door or something). I've tried both myself but as I said i can't use Freeroam and it never works for me when I edit shopkeeper inventories, but I couldn't for the life of me tell you why...

If someone would do this for me, I would be extremely over the moon, I am planning on continuing to learn more modding but for now I want this stress over and done with.

The two objects are:

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=70307& amp; amp; amp;
and http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=2979& ;amp ;amp ;start=0&

Thank you so much if you decide to do this for me.

EDIT: Think I might have managed to do it myself by exporting the DemonDoor_Guild.tng into notepad and editing in the objects, and importing it back in. Going to check if it works, but if it's easy as that then I have no idea why pretty much no one has made a note of this as being the easiest way to do so :')

EDIT 2: Yep! Managed to do it myself by editing the tng in notepad and importing it back into FableExplorer, easy peasy!

[Updated on: Tue, 24 June 2014 06:04]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Really need help with chest/inventory hijacking [message #70444 is a reply to message #70439] Tue, 24 June 2014 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Ah, you went the hardcore route for that one. The only person I know of who regularly edits TNGs in that fashion is JohnDoe. Still, good job.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Really need help with chest/inventory hijacking [message #70552 is a reply to message #70444] Tue, 05 August 2014 13:54 Go to previous message
Baltazaro is currently offline  Baltazaro
I'm trying to do the same thing! Where can I find this DemonDoor_Guild.tng to put the objects in?

EDIT; Nevermind! Found it!

[Updated on: Tue, 05 August 2014 14:20]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: The 3 unobtainable silver quests
Next Topic: Teen Looks (Exact) Help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 17 18:45:34 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01026 seconds