Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable Anniversary » Discussion » General » Shadownet for Fable Anniversary
Shadownet for Fable Anniversary [message #70817] Thu, 01 January 2015 06:48 Go to next message
MentalBlank is currently offline  MentalBlank
Ummm... G'day, I'm new to these forums, and I have no clue if this is relevant or not but...

Shadownet looks for the Fable.exe when you alter the registry path in the config, right? Except the Steam version of Fable Anniversary doesn't have Fable.exe; in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fable Anniversary\Binaries\Win32 is Fable Anniversary.exe

Would this make a difference? I have just found that when I'm trying to edit some things, such as the CHeroMorphDef to get rid of aging, the boxes come up as Unknown, Archive not loaded.
Re: Shadownet for Fable Anniversary [message #70818 is a reply to message #70817] Thu, 01 January 2015 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Swagasaurus is currently offline  Swagasaurus
Not really sure what the question is.
I am assuming you can't get ShadowNet to open correctly and read the correct files?

Im not sure how everyone else does it, but I have edited my config.xml for SN though it opens blank
Toggle Spoiler

Then I manually load in my names.bin and game.bin and anything else I need.
If that doesn't answer the question please tell me.
Re: Shadownet for Fable Anniversary [message #70925 is a reply to message #70818] Fri, 24 April 2015 13:03 Go to previous message
blaheiei is currently offline  blaheiei
May I ask how you manually loaded the data?
So My FE opens just shows blank and no .bin files on the side... having issues loading up
Previous Topic: Fable Explorer Error
Next Topic: Fable explorer + Fable anniversary
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 16:00:40 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01148 seconds