Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » Smooth skin lol
icon10.gif  Smooth skin lol [message #70941] Sat, 09 May 2015 14:47 Go to next message
maxoku is currently offline  maxoku
I've removed wrinkles that the skin will be always smooth and young lol.
With that I replaced old and blind eyes with normal ones and normal face with teen face lol. Also replaced evil and old teeth with normal ones for wide smiles lol.

And in the second one I removed body hair, even from face that the skin will be smoothly shaved lol.

In the last one I've removed all scars that the skin will be always untouched and smooth as a baby's bottom lol.

Instructions lol

[Updated on: Sat, 16 May 2015 08:29]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Smooth skin lol [message #70951 is a reply to message #70941] Sat, 16 May 2015 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gyashaa
Modding noob here. I tried to load the scars fmp but I get a message that says "invalid file type". Confused

[Updated on: Sat, 16 May 2015 05:50]

Re: Smooth skin lol [message #70952 is a reply to message #70951] Sat, 16 May 2015 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a decompression error, but only with that file. It seems Fable explorer is not good in packing or unpacking files. I've zip it myself and replaced it Rolling Eyes it should work now.

[Updated on: Sat, 16 May 2015 08:28]

Re: Smooth skin lol [message #70953 is a reply to message #70952] Sun, 17 May 2015 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

maxoku wrote on Sat, 16 May 2015 10:04

It seems Fable explorer is not good in packing or unpacking files.

For years thousands of people have used Fable Explorer with success, so don't blame errors on it.

If you are only changing textures don't make an fmp, make a .big file, learn how here:
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=7765& ;start=0&

Some of your mods will have already been done and posted in the past and in other ways, but don't be discouraged by that, older members have had years to think of new mods as they learn. I'm glad you're modding and sharing what you're doing. Keep learning and make something super and new someday.

Re: Smooth skin lol [message #70957 is a reply to message #70953] Mon, 18 May 2015 04:16 Go to previous message
It's not my fault that there's an error when loading some compressed mods, but I should test that earlier (guilty of being lazy lol).

I know how to make .big files, just I'm too lazy to make it right away after changing all textures. I was changing textures in parts, not all at the same time, so I've made fmp packs after testing them, which is easier lol.

And I know that somebody already made such mods, but I wanted to post my own versions, maybe they are different somewhere though lol.

[Updated on: Mon, 18 May 2015 11:21]

Previous Topic: Blue horns etc lol
Next Topic: Lady Grey's sister alive
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:43:05 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01429 seconds