Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Objects » Hood and Mask Package
Hood and Mask Package [message #70464] Wed, 25 June 2014 14:08 Go to next message
Silva is currently offline  Silva
Happy to show off my first ever mod Smile

This pack contains JohnDoe's Hooded Mask: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=70307& amp;

and Keshire's Assassin Mask: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1027

as well a standalone hood I made mainly using the resources from JohnDoe's Hooded Mask and a lot of trial and error on my part.

All in one nifty fmp.

I'm extremely happy with the progress i've made and things i've learned whilst making this.

Big thanks to asmcint aswell for answering the many questions i've asked on the forums over the past few days, and helping solve the problems i've had.

Simply load the fmp and merge the BIG file.

Spawn them as:

Hood- OBJECT_HERO_HAT_HOOD
Mask- OBJECT_HERO_MASK_STEALTH
Masked Hood- OBJECT_HERO_HAT_MASKED_HOOD

And i'll also add a tng that spawns them in the Guild Demon Door chest if anyone wishes to use that, it gets rid of the Health Potion in the chest and instead gives you these three objects. Keep in mind that will overwrite or possibly screw up any changes you've made to the DemonDoor_Guild.tng yourself, be careful if using that.

Please let me know what you think ;D

I appreciate it when people give very clear guides for inexperienced modders, so i'll supply my own guide here, however be sure to always read the guides supplied by the other modders for more advanced and accurate modding!

Guide to installing these in the Heroes Guild Demon Door Chest for noobs using only Fable Explorer:

Toggle Spoiler

Any questions etc, just ask, thanks!
Re: Hood and Mask Package [message #70487 is a reply to message #70464] Sun, 06 July 2014 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DarkONI is currently offline  DarkONI
Nice mod. I reckon eons ago someone did something similar to this, but that was years ago. That said, nice work.
Re: Hood and Mask Package [message #70943 is a reply to message #70464] Mon, 11 May 2015 07:31 Go to previous message
maxoku is currently offline  maxoku
A very nice mod, but unfortunately it has two problems.

First is that your standalone hood has a mask and really ugly though. I fixed this problem simply blanking the second texture which was signed to that mask (for standalone hood, not masked hood). That mesh should be deleted at all from the model, which I did along with the alpha mesh that covers eyes (!?) lol.

Second problem is that mask and hooded mask don't cover beard, but at least cover mustache lol. Also mask and hooded mask can be wear with assassin shirt which already contains a mask. I fixed that by changing body placement in appearance to 384 for a mask and 912 for a hooded mask.

You should fix that. Nevertheless I'm preparing right now a mod that will fix that along with adding few other stuff lol.

[Updated on: Mon, 18 May 2015 10:39]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Naruto Headband
Next Topic: Ultima Weapon Keyblade
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:22:22 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01131 seconds