Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Removing intro animations [HowTo]
icon3.gif  Removing intro animations [HowTo] [message #71107] Mon, 05 October 2015 08:45 Go to next message
TheGeniusSavant is currently offline  TheGeniusSavant
Hey all,

I've been working on modding F3 for a (short) while over at Fable3mod.com and I realized that the opportunities for modding were MUCH better with my copy of TLC.

I just threw together a way to remove the intro vids (since I was totally unable to find a thread on here previously about it). It's really simple, but for the less tech-savvy:

SHOW INSTRUCTIONS

Now, when you start Fable: TLC, you'll get the little splash screen, then you'll get 0.3 seconds of black before you get the main menu (rather than having to skip through the videos manually.)

ENJOY!
Re: Removing intro animations [HowTo] [message #71113 is a reply to message #71107] Fri, 09 October 2015 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Walter253b is currently offline  Walter253b
It works, that's nice feature.

I guess it's possible to have any random video instead of blank one, right?
Re: Removing intro animations [HowTo] [message #71815 is a reply to message #71107] Tue, 15 June 2021 02:11 Go to previous message
sharonjjk99 is currently offline  sharonjjk99
Interesting, very interesting. I think it's really very good and very useful information for everyone. I read many forums many times, but this forum is really a very good and very useful for everyone. I say if you know some more then you just click here ptcl speed test and check more information now.
But I think its information is enough for some good skills and knowledge for everyone.
Previous Topic: Sora's Hair
Next Topic: [Newbie] Questions about modding
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 05:30:24 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00982 seconds