Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable Anniversary » Development » Mods » DLC Clothing
DLC Clothing [message #70737] Sun, 05 October 2014 20:39 Go to next message
Swagasaurus is currently offline  Swagasaurus

All DLC Chest[ 5 votes ]
1. Yes 5 / 100%
2. No 0 / 0%

Highjacked the Guild demon door chest again, this time to bring you All of the DLC clothing that I could locate, tell me if I have missed anything and I'll add it in.

Prerequisite
Toggle Spoiler

For those who just want the script
Toggle Spoiler

I had problems with the Jack of Blades mask not appearing on my face, not sure whats going on with that and yes you still get the super health potion that was originally there.

This WILL NOT work with the weapon .tng I put out a few days ago.

For the Poll, if you want a chest with all DLC weapons and clothing vote yes, vote no for no more chests.

[Updated on: Sun, 05 October 2014 20:40]

Report message to a moderator

Re: DLC Clothing [message #70742 is a reply to message #70737] Tue, 07 October 2014 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Melville is currently offline  Melville
Hello,

I am a bit of a zombie in the modding scene, and I'd love to use a mod such as this to be able to access the DLC content MUCH earlier.
I've replaced the demondoor file but that did not work.
I cannot for the life of me find that fable.wad file though, so that may well be why!
For instance, I have freeroam on the PC now, but how do I extract the Fable.wad I seem to be unable to find it anywhere.

Could you perhaps post a quick walkthrough on how to instal the mod?

Thank you so much for making a mod that does this.

(Not sure if relevant but I am using the Fable Anniversary edition.)

[Updated on: Tue, 07 October 2014 04:18]

Report message to a moderator

Re: DLC Clothing [message #70744 is a reply to message #70737] Tue, 07 October 2014 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sentinel Prime is currently offline  Sentinel Prime
Quote:

Hello,

I am a bit of a zombie in the modding scene, and I'd love to use a mod such as this to be able to access the DLC content MUCH earlier.
I've replaced the demondoor file but that did not work.
I cannot for the life of me find that fable.wad file though, so that may well be why!
For instance, I have freeroam on the PC now, but how do I extract the Fable.wad I seem to be unable to find it anywhere.

Could you perhaps post a quick walkthrough on how to instal the mod?

Thank you so much for making a mod that does this.

(Not sure if relevant but I am using the Fable Anniversary edition.)

You'll need to use the FreeRoam app (created for the original Fable) to extract the contents of FinalAlbion.WAD (located within the Data folder) and replace everything within the FinalAlbion folder with the files you extracted. By default the FinalAlbion folder contains just .TNG files, if done properly you should still see these files, but with .LEV files to accompany them.

Then just start the game and see if it works
Re: DLC Clothing [message #70745 is a reply to message #70744] Tue, 07 October 2014 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello,

I've performed the steps as you listed them but it does not work, the chest beyond the demon door only contains a life elixir.

I've extracted the finalalbion.wad file, this in turn gave me plenty of other files which I then placed into the finalalbion folder, I've overwritten the old files, then placed your demondoor file in said file as well, after that I changed the ini file to false.

After that I started the game, loaded up my save, but found no items to be there sadly.
Re: DLC Clothing [message #70746 is a reply to message #70745] Tue, 07 October 2014 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Melville wrote on Tue, 07 October 2014 10:42

Hello,

I've performed the steps as you listed them but it does not work, the chest beyond the demon door only contains a life elixir.

I've extracted the finalalbion.wad file, this in turn gave me plenty of other files which I then placed into the finalalbion folder, I've overwritten the old files, then placed your demondoor file in said file as well, after that I changed the ini file to false.

After that I started the game, loaded up my save, but found no items to be there sadly.

The finalalbion.wad will be used no matter what, ini be damned. Rename it or remove it.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: DLC Clothing [message #70747 is a reply to message #70746] Tue, 07 October 2014 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello,

It worked!
I renamed the file and it seems to work perfectly now, thank you so much for making something like this, I really disliked how late into the game you get some of these outfits.

Perhaps you should make a topic about this on the steam forum, I've a topic going right now where myself and others have asked for something exactly like this, I will include a link for you should you want to do so.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/288470/discussions/0/613937942 899029497/

Thank you!
Re: DLC Clothing [message #70928 is a reply to message #70737] Fri, 24 April 2015 19:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
blaheiei is currently offline  blaheiei
So for the life of me, I cannot get this to work.
I followed these steps:

1) Download FreeRoam - find FinalAlbion.WAD - rip it patched.

2)Replaced all the files given with the ones in Levels folder and the FinalAlbion Folder. Have .lev files + .tng files.

3) Replaced the demondoor_guild.tng with yours.

4) Deleted FinalAlbion.wad from that folder

5) Set ini file to UseWad to false.

I see the other chest but near the water; when I attempt to open it -- the character loads to the chest near the book shelf - opens it to only elixir of life. Then the other chest is still there but when I try again, it opens an empty chest.

Am I doing something wrong here?
Re: DLC Clothing [message #70960 is a reply to message #70928] Wed, 20 May 2015 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sparrow
Could be the save file if you saved the game in that room.

Are you shpongled?
Re: DLC Clothing [message #71085 is a reply to message #70737] Sun, 20 September 2015 21:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vixen is currently offline  Vixen
Hey, swagasaurus, I made a continuation of this mod which includes the weapons and puts them in a completely new chest. I did this, because you have become inactive.
Re: DLC Clothing [message #71128 is a reply to message #71085] Sat, 17 October 2015 19:05 Go to previous message
Walter253b is currently offline  Walter253b
DLC contents is obviously not compatible with TLC right?
Previous Topic: DLC Weapons and Armor
Next Topic: Weapons Allowed Everywhere
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Mar 18 21:52:19 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01339 seconds