Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Ultimate Assassin beta lol
icon2.gif  Ultimate Assassin beta lol [message #70959] Tue, 19 May 2015 07:11 Go to next message
maxoku is currently offline  maxoku
In the beginning I'll credit those who gave me the base to make this lol:

First mod adds a blue assassin suit, for now are the textures from OldBoy, but I will change them. And it's needed for

The second one is the main course. It adds assassin masks, hoods and headbands in three colors and additionally a white hood lol.
Instructions lol

List of things lol

And remember that's a beta, textures will be changed when I made them or get them from someone lol. And 'cuz I have Polish version of the game the texts are in Polish lol. When I receive an English text for some elements from original game I'll write a proper English texts.

Feel free to test them and report me of any bug or ideas for polishing my mod lol.

[Updated on: Tue, 19 May 2015 12:46]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Ultimate Assassin beta lol [message #70965 is a reply to message #70959] Tue, 26 May 2015 18:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sparrow
Blue ass hood! I like it.

Are you shpongled?
Re: Ultimate Assassin beta lol [message #70966 is a reply to message #70965] Thu, 28 May 2015 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sparrow wrote on Wed, 27 May 2015 03:52

Blue ass hood! I like it.

But you like the name or the hood itself? lol Razz

I've changed a little textures of blue ass, I mean assassin suit lol. It is still not perfect, but I think it's better than previous one which was only changing color of the red one. Razz

[Updated on: Tue, 27 October 2015 08:36]

Re: Ultimate Assassin beta lol [message #71159 is a reply to message #70966] Mon, 26 October 2015 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Walter253b is currently offline  Walter253b
I really like the white one, I would use it for my mod, can I?
What are the symbol name for this one anyway?

[Updated on: Mon, 26 October 2015 14:24]

Re: Ultimate Assassin beta lol [message #71164 is a reply to message #70959] Tue, 27 October 2015 08:35 Go to previous message
Of course you can lol though I didn't created it from nothing (see the first post). If you want to ask for permission ask Sparrow too Rolling Eyes .

If I understand you properly it should have a "_Hood_White" at the end, just check it in the fable explorer. Everything has a simple name, so you won't have problem to find it. Check first post for object list, the other names are similar (only beginning is different).
Previous Topic: Rusty skills weapon test
Next Topic: Hero's family reborn
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Mar 18 21:39:26 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01724 seconds