Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » Effects in spells
Effects in spells [message #71119] Sat, 17 October 2015 15:47 Go to next message
The necromancer is currently offline  The necromancer
Good Morning, Afternoon, Or evening
Today i want to ask to you, the fellow members of the community,
what effects could look amazing in some spells,
this is just to visualize the creativity you have,
and obviously how to make spells look more bad-ass
so, This is what you have to do,
Once you have the effects on the spell you need to take screenshots (if you want less than 3, its optional), and list what effects you used(include ID) (if you want you can post a screenshot too of FE in the Cdefs)
For example, my Darkness blast, Replaces the effects of Infernal wrath
Effects used
Toggle Spoiler

Screenies

i hope i explained myself, and if you have questions feel free to ask,
i hope this goes nice for a first thread
anyway,
have a nice day fellas
Re: Effects in spells [message #71127 is a reply to message #71119] Sat, 17 October 2015 18:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Walter253b is currently offline  Walter253b
Hey, this is a nice effect you made.

I would say the lightning storm that Maze use during the training is a great one (he uses it if you keep using lightning on him instead of your melee weapon).

The dragon's napalm is a thing too, I managed to get this explosion effect with a special bow I made.

I'm gonna to do some screen later on, but it's not like what you did, I just made a new SHOT/THING and CExplosionDef.

[Updated on: Sat, 17 October 2015 18:55]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Effects in spells [message #71129 is a reply to message #71127] Sat, 17 October 2015 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice,
i might change the title to just changing effects or making crazy s*it
also, what do you mean by maze lightning??
Re: Effects in spells [message #71131 is a reply to message #71129] Sun, 18 October 2015 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Start a new game and try to kill Maze with your own Lightning spell, he is gonna to use an huge electrical effect on your hero to stop you.
Cool stuff: if you set the damage to 1000 for example, your hero will die a lot of time (but since it's the tutorial no game over) giving him a lot of scarfs Mad
The ability i'm talking about is SPECIAL_ABILITIES_THUNDER_LIGHTNING_STORM_DEF_INSTANCE

[Updated on: Sun, 18 October 2015 05:53]

Re: Effects in spells [message #71133 is a reply to message #71131] Sun, 18 October 2015 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh,
well my memory isnt that good, i just remember that he electrocuted me with lightning, and almost got me,
i think the THUNDER_LIGHTNING is the spell that thunder uses, although since lightning bolts are way harder to make them do what you want, also, what the hell are the lightning dummies?, (they are in the special effects btw)
(i tried on divine fury, they are just sideways and static)
Re: Effects in spells [message #71134 is a reply to message #71119] Sun, 18 October 2015 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

THUNDER_LIGHTNING is the spell that thunder uses

You're right, anyway Maze might use this one too, related to the damage because I tweaked it (1000 dmg as Isaid last message) and the result is there : the hero die several times in the row and got a lot of scarf.

About dummy, I can't tell you that much except they might be used for the game to tell what effect is linked to what ability. If you look at the special abilites you can see they're linked to a dummy object. Better to let them safe I think.

[Updated on: Sun, 18 October 2015 15:14]

Re: Effects in spells [message #71189 is a reply to message #71134] Thu, 05 November 2015 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you know what is the dragon napalm efect id?
i want to test some stuff
Re: Effects in spells [message #71191 is a reply to message #71189] Thu, 05 November 2015 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Are not these?

[Updated on: Thu, 05 November 2015 16:29]

Re: Effects in spells [message #71193 is a reply to message #71191] Thu, 05 November 2015 18:22 Go to previous message
ohh i see,
well, game crashed, :v
i think i did a bad,
Previous Topic: Augmentations lol
Next Topic: Sellable Stick
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:59:06 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01215 seconds