Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Fable Anniversary: Light weight Mod (Murmens Great Hammer)
icon1.gif  Fable Anniversary: Light weight Mod (Murmens Great Hammer) [message #71217] Sat, 28 November 2015 13:07 Go to next message
Izzac is currently offline  Izzac
I have been messing with the new Definition.xml with Shadownet
I been messing with the Object>Legendary war hammer> WeaponCdef>Class> ((changed it from 2 to 1.)) making it a lightweight two handed weapon. Problem is i get a odd affect with the Trail Swipes. Any idea how to fix that?

Oh also if anyone wanted to know the result: It Indeed is now light weight and can by carried at any physical level of Strength.

Edit 1: Do not change the type: tried 0-2. apaprently it changes the sounds and somewhat the trial swipes depending on animations that trigger. for hammers keep this at 2. note: though 2 the problem will still be there. (this message is for those looking into the problem should save some time for this knowledge)

Picture:

http://i64.tinypic.com/ictydx.png

[Updated on: Sat, 28 November 2015 13:34]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable Anniversary: Light weight Mod (Murmens Great Hammer) [message #71219 is a reply to message #71217] Sat, 28 November 2015 17:23 Go to previous message
Walter253b is currently offline  Walter253b
I've never noticed this odd trail with the old Fable TLC, might be Anniversary related only.

Did you change the animation group? Inside CWeaponDef you can notice something about animation and it should be HEAVY_WEAPON here. Try to change this with SWORD. Let me know if you don't see what I'm talking about.

Also you can try to make a new entry with any weapon as a base and change the graphics and see what happen, for exemple copy the Iron Longsword and make it use the Warhammer mesh.
EDIT: just striked it, I don't think it's relevant.

I don't know that much with Anniversary so I can be wrong.
Sorry for the poor help. :/

[Updated on: Sat, 28 November 2015 17:38]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Reported Message
Next Topic: jack of blades sword magic
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 01:55:43 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01326 seconds