Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Chocolate Box/Buyable Houses
Chocolate Box/Buyable Houses [message #71435] Mon, 22 August 2016 13:03
SystemSolitude is currently offline  SystemSolitude
Hello, Fable community. I post here on this day, wishfully thinking that perhaps the experienced modder's do still stop by from time to time, but wishfully, as the last observable posts I have come across are from the beginning of 2016, with few and far between.

ACTUAL QUESTION;

I will first start out by saying I have in fact successfully downloaded and have been using Chocolate box.
My question lies in the building/shop category. What I have been attempting to do is create my own buy-able house owned by the high class prostitute of the Bordello. My question is: How exactly do I go about doing that?

(I am fairly green to modding, so if I am doing this completely wrong, at least one may have a laugh.)

I have been attempting to play around with the owned entity/owners uid of all three, by for example, selecting that the house is owned by the sign and the sign is owned by the creature. Of course, this never works. I then did some light digging around here and saw something about script. They were for shopkeepers of course, but that has me thinking I might be going in the wrong direction with this. I have googled to no avail, the modding community for fable is fairly small.

[Updated on: Mon, 22 August 2016 13:13]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: ae issue im working with windows 10 but having a little issue
Next Topic: Question:Possibility of adding entirely new spells or more levels to skills
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:37:19 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00972 seconds