Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Hero, your Will is low! Send help?
Hero, your Will is low! Send help? [message #71653] Sat, 01 July 2017 16:49 Go to next message
NostalgicHero is currently offline  NostalgicHero
Hey everyone! Really late to the modding/ripping game here, but I'm trying to do something that would be relatively easy, were it not a Fable game. Confused

I'm not 100% this in the best category; it's kind of vaguely a request, though I am adamantly attempting to do it myself... Figured out the tool well enough, so it's not really a tool specific issue, either. Just can't find what I'm looking for in this mess of files.

All I want to do is rip the Guildmaster's line about your will energy being low. That's it!

I'm using ShadowNetSound/FableExplorerWithSearch to skim through the files and have successfully found & exported other lines as a test, but cannot for the life of me find the GM's general comments. All his cutscene & training lines are in there, but the non-specific, open world comments are no where to be found.

Has anyone else already extracted his quotes or have a better idea what they might be labeled?
I'm starting to think they might be in the fx files for like weapon clashes, but I haven't checked there yet.

At this point, I'm ready to extract everything with the other tool that just dumps everything in an unlabeled mess (forgot its name atm, ShadowNetSound was recommended in its place on the lions gate forum) and just strapping in to listen to everything until I find it. I've done plenty more tedious and unnecessary things before and I certainly have the time, I'm just trying to avoid doing it that way when everything already feels laid out and I'm just too blind to grab it.

The fact that any of this is still alive and well in 2017 is AMAZING btw, considering everything I Google is from circa 2009 and usually riddled with dead links. Any bones you guys might toss my way would be incredibly appreciated.

[Updated on: Sat, 01 July 2017 17:04]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Hero, your Will is low! Send help? [message #71654 is a reply to message #71653] Sat, 01 July 2017 20:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

If you mean that you don't want to hear the warning, but don't want to turn off the Guildmaster Help in Gameplay Options, you can turn off the warning in FE's script.bin.

Open FableExplorer,
Double click script.bin,
Click the plus sign beside CScriptDef,
Double click 597-SCRIPT_DEF,
Click the plus sign beside CScriptDef in the new window,
Scroll down to the bottom of the list, the go up about 30 items to:
4D3002F9-LowWillEnergyWarningLevel
Single click it, then change the .02 to 5 or so.
Apply Changes, then Save Mods and Run Fable.

You will get all the other GM help messages, just not that one.

I pretty sure the GM is saying "Hero, your Will is low! Watch that.

Re: Hero, your Will is low! Send help? [message #71655 is a reply to message #71654] Sun, 02 July 2017 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NostalgicHero is currently offline  NostalgicHero
No, I literally want to save the audio file, so it can be used outside of the game as like a ringtone, alarm, etc.
The Explorer tool already lets me do this perfectly, I'm just having trouble finding that specific clip.

Thanks for the reply all the same! Surprised

[Updated on: Sun, 02 July 2017 03:26]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Hero, your Will is low! Send help? [message #71807 is a reply to message #71653] Sat, 12 June 2021 04:53 Go to previous message
sharonjjk99 is currently offline  sharonjjk99
thank you for sharing this awesome and very authentic information. It's really very useful information for everyone. So if you want to know some more than just click here ptcl speed test.
And knowing some more additional information for this topic. So just take this information very seriously and very authentic.
Previous Topic: Fable: TLC - Cut Content Series
Next Topic: Time to tell Lionhead what we want (for real)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:29:55 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01232 seconds