Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Packages » Bruised and Bloodied
Bruised and Bloodied [message #71664] Wed, 12 July 2017 07:00
Esmiux is currently offline  Esmiux
I've spent a lot of time lurking on these forums, so I figured it was high time I set up an account and contributed something to them.

Have you ever looked at your hero post-battle, only to find that all of his would-be fresh scars had already healed over? Do you find that the wounds your hero receives in battle
are a little too tame for your liking? Do you find that your hero walks away from vicious battle looking just a little too pretty?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions,
you're tired of scars simply appearing on your body pre-healed, or you've yet to see your hero bruise despite your knowledge of this function, then this may just be the mod for you.

I present to you:

Bruised and Bloodied

What this mod does:
This mod replaces the textures of fresh scars, adding heavy bleeding to the wounds in order to give your hero's flesh that "just rendered" look. In addition to this, the mod contains files that extend the lifespan of bumps, lumps, gashes, slashes, and bruises to about ten and a half minutes. And, if you aren't a fan of permanent scarring, there's also the option to receive temporary bruises and wounds from combat that do not permanently sacrifice your hero's smooth skin.

So, in summary: Watch your hero get uglied up even more than before, experience a relatively slow but balanced 'healing' period, and retain the scars of that time you got mauled by balverines physically or mentally — your choice!

Installation

And, as always, don't forget to back up your files.

BiG oLd EyEsOrE
Previous Topic: DarkSouls in Greatwood DLC
Next Topic: Alternative Soundtrack v1.0
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:16:13 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01278 seconds