Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Objects » Skyrim: Daedric Cuirass / Armor / Shirt (Finally)
Skyrim: Daedric Cuirass / Armor / Shirt [message #71711] Tue, 11 September 2018 01:31 Go to next message
Sparrow
Well, here it is.
Sparrow wrote on Sun, 28 July 2013 08:10
This is most likely going to be a final release here unless there are bugs because there is really nothing left to do with this armor. This is an early release. I will touch up this post and add screenshots later.
-
Turns out, this doesn't work...

I have no idea why I thought this^^ was worth posting, but it's still there. I can ask so many questions and sure it would be nice for someone to give me the answer or I could just figure it out myself. That glitch is usually caused by the mesh not being at origin. It is easily fixed in 3DS Max by toggling snaps, adding a sphere at origin, converting the sphere to an editable mesh, selecting the sphere and attaching the armor, selecting by element, deleting the sphere, importing the original armor. If your UV coordinates vanish, add UVW mapping modifier to the model with the UV coords, dragging the UVW modifier to the new sphere armor. Simple. In other cases, it's because your mesh is weighted to geometry instead of bones. Make sure you only add bones to you skin modifiers. I would post this in tutorials but I don't have the permissions necessary to do so. If you need help with this or didn't understand my explanation, PM me or try a little harder. Never give up.

Spawn as OBJECT_HERO_SHIRT_DAEDRIC
It's basically done but not completely so for now it is a beta

Here's the helmet.

Please leave feedback. I'd like to know your experience so I can improve.

Are you shpongled?

[Updated on: Thu, 24 January 2019 18:55]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Skyrim: Daedric Cuirass / Armor / Shirt [message #71712 is a reply to message #71711] Tue, 11 September 2018 06:06 Go to previous message
Sparrow
load Daedric Cuirass beta 1.fmp
load shoulderpad fmps to remove or return the shoulderpads

Are you shpongled?

[Updated on: Tue, 11 September 2018 06:06]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Tir Tochair
Next Topic: Prophet Costume
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:42:39 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01152 seconds