FABLE: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene Site Rules 

Home » Fable Anniversary » Discussion » Mods » Change the heroic mode nerf to trading and traders
Change the heroic mode nerf to trading and traders [message #71720] Mon, 25 December 2017 15:10 Go to next message
compmau5 is currently offline  compmau5
How would I go about changing the amount that Heroic mode nerfs trade values in FE?

I know where to find CShopDef, but it gives me a mismatch error whenever I click a shop.
I believe its due to the def.xml but I don't know how to fix it.

[Updated on: Tue, 26 December 2017 11:35]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Change the heroic mode nerf to trading and traders [message #71754 is a reply to message #71720] Thu, 04 January 2018 23:20 Go to previous message
Stoned_Villager is currently offline  Stoned_Villager
Maybe if there was a tool similar to the FableTLC Trainers, then this would be way easier as you can get ones that alter the actual shopkeepers inventories.
However, I don't believe anything similar has been released for Anniversary.

I am also not sure if anyone has been working on a 'Shopkeeper Script' either, for Anniversary.
Similar to the original.

I have never heard of mod or a method for the original game that allows you to edit prices directly, so I can only make the assumption that it might not be possible.
That being said, their engines are different and I haven't gotten my feet wet with Anniversary yet. So, I can't say for sure. Don't lost hope.

Just a big fan of the greatest game that was ever created...
Previous Topic: How To Mod Fable Anniversary
Next Topic: Hard Limit on Book Numbers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jan 18 15:21:32 PST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01059 seconds