FABLE: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene Site Rules 

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » TNG Editor's Set [Help] (So... where are the teleporters?)
TNG Editor's Set [Help] [message #71763] Sat, 13 January 2018 00:42
Stoned_Villager is currently offline  Stoned_Villager
Hello everyone, I have a question about something and I think the thread for it is currently locked (presumably cause it's fairly old) which is why I am writing this.
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=5451& ;amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;start=0&

I managed to get the TNG Editor to work as intended, tested it out and enjoyed it.

Since I learned how it worked, I decided to then try and use it, but with certain levels having the original TNG.
So all of the objects (everything that isn't terrain or flora) are there, when I walk to that part of the world.

No problem at all, works fine.

Maybe a bit of an FPS drop here and there, but never below 30, I am going to guess that this is a limitation of Fable's Engine
since this FPS dip is probably caused by all of the FinalAlbion's objects/NPCs running at once. But that isn't my issue.

The problem that I have found, is that certain levels in Fable are in what I call 'interior cells' because you need to use a door/teleporter to access it.
This is places like the Guild, Demon Doors, maybe even Hobbe Cave.

What I am asking for, is a method to enable the use of doors/teleporters when using the TNG Editor.

I tried using every part of it individually and found that it mostly works as soon as you put in the 'usert.ini' but I can't find anything in there to stop it.

I want to be able to do this, so I can limit how much of the world is connected (for sake of the engine) and just pass through a teleporter/door when I need to.
That and access the parts of the world, that I mentioned above.

IF anyone knows how to prevent certain teleporters from being removed or if I am just wasting my time, then that would be great.

Thanks for taking the time to read!

Just a big fan of the greatest game that was ever created...

[Updated on: Sat, 13 January 2018 04:20]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Who is still active?
Next Topic: Fable History Source (Remastered) - New and Improved!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jan 18 15:22:29 PST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00865 seconds