FABLE: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene Site Rules 

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Project Fem Hero
Re: Project Fem Hero [message #71829 is a reply to message #71778] Wed, 07 February 2018 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ainurauco is currently offline  Ainurauco
/sigh I am at a loss. Was that error from the single fmp or from the zip/rar?
Re: Project Fem Hero [message #71830 is a reply to message #71778] Wed, 07 February 2018 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The fmp is an all in one. The zip and rar are the same thing. The zip and rar are the individual fmp by type. So the zip and rar may work as opposed to the big fmp.

Thats weird about the meshes.fmp, I didnt change it at all, I just updated the ctexturereplacent and texture fmps.

Edit: Guess ill scrap the fmps and start all over rebuilding them. May break them down into different catagories, that might help.

[Updated on: Wed, 07 February 2018 07:23]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Project Fem Hero [message #71831 is a reply to message #71830] Wed, 07 February 2018 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stoned_Villager is currently offline  Stoned_Villager
Come to think of it, there is always the chance that I might of accidentally forgot to replace my game with a back-up, after testing out the solo FMP.
So, I am going to correct this error right now and try again. Both with a Vanilla copy.

Sorry about that.

EDIT: Here are the results.

Had no issues at all, loading up the solo FMP.
However, I still encountered the exact same crash in the exact same place.
(when you become a teenager, just after the cut-scene were you accept to become an apprentice)

The files inside the RAR also worked, so you can ignore the images I posted earlier. That was my fault.
The only problem is that the same issues that are above, applies here too.

Some Notes
- You definitely can NOT load a previous save with this mod (where your character is already an adult). It will just crash the game.
- The characters weapon is hid inside their body. Maybe moving its location or incorporating a no-sheath mod, might help with this.
(so far, I only know this is an issue with the child model. Since we have yet to reach the adult stage).

Just a big fan of the greatest game that was ever created...

[Updated on: Wed, 07 February 2018 08:03]

Re: Project Fem Hero [message #71832 is a reply to message #71778] Wed, 07 February 2018 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Woot at least the fmp works. The child weapon I will fix. Just need to include weapon placement. The teenager part, I will rebuild it tonight, I bet I left the alpha set as 1 again.
Re: Project Fem Hero [message #71833 is a reply to message #71832] Wed, 07 February 2018 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lmao, it's so easy to make a simple mistake.

Re: Project Fem Hero [message #71840 is a reply to message #71778] Thu, 08 February 2018 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So I spent most of the night tring to fix a working fmp. I can play the game fine, start to finish, but when I make a fmp and apply to a fresh install of fable I get the same errors as you. I triple checked all the files, couldnt find anything. The only thing I can think of is that maybe I need to take all the stuff I added and bundle that first, than bundle the stuff I changed separately.
Re: Project Fem Hero [message #71842 is a reply to message #71840] Thu, 08 February 2018 15:59 Go to previous message
Unfortunately, I lack the knowledge to help you there.

But I will keep on the look out for an update on your post.
And I'll happily try it again for you.

EDIT: Did you make the FMPs on a pre-modded version of Fable?
Like I said, I lack the knowledge. But it could impact the result of your mods.

[Updated on: Thu, 08 February 2018 16:00]

Previous Topic: HOTLINE ALBION
Next Topic: Forum Rules
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Feb 25 12:00:48 PST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02555 seconds