FABLE: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene Site Rules 

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Question about script.bin
Question about script.bin [message #71844] Sat, 10 February 2018 00:08 Go to next message
ATGSleg is currently offline  ATGSleg
I've been researching trying to find information on the tutorial pages and the other sites. No luck.
Or maybe I just missed it and it didnt click.

My task is to add a NEW prize from the Temple of Avo from paying them money.
I am looking in SCRIPT_DEF and I see you can change the RewardObject of the battlemace to whatever.
I see you can export there, but I dont know what file type to save it as or how to use it.
Am I on the right path though? Am I in the right place to do what I need to do?

Could I ask for some advice?

ATGSleg

[Updated on: Sat, 10 February 2018 00:09]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Question about script.bin [message #71845 is a reply to message #71844] Sat, 10 February 2018 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stoned_Villager is currently offline  Stoned_Villager
According to jwc2200 on your last post:

Quote:
In FE got to the script.bin and slowly scroll down until you see something about the temples, then open the prize lines and input the object number of the bow. Apply, Save etc.
I like the mace so I would put the bow in the age reduction box, but any is ok, maybe you could add a fourth prize, not sure as my computer is not set up in my current home.
I am going to take a guess that Script.bin is the right place to look, but it's probably going to have a name like "TempleDonation"

I am also finding it hard to look for tutorials based around this specific kind of thing.
However, I found this recently. I think someone was asking for a way of linking those same scripts, but to an item.

It might not be great information, but maybe it could help you? - http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=69609& amp; amp; amp; amp; amp;&srch=temple#msg_69609

Just a big fan of the greatest game that was ever created...

[Updated on: Sat, 10 February 2018 04:55]

Re: Question about script.bin [message #71846 is a reply to message #71845] Tue, 13 February 2018 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ATGSleg is currently offline  ATGSleg
I decided to change the mace to the bow and stuck a 20 silver key chest outside the temple with the mace in it. Thanks for your help Smile

Your right too, there's not much info about this specific thing. Bummer.

[Updated on: Tue, 13 February 2018 10:42]

Re: Question about script.bin [message #71847 is a reply to message #71846] Tue, 13 February 2018 15:35 Go to previous message
Stoned_Villager is currently offline  Stoned_Villager
No problem at all, good to hear.

Have you updated your previous post?
If so, I will redownload and try it out.

Just a big fan of the greatest game that was ever created...
Previous Topic: Fable: The Lost Chapters: Northern Assassins
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Feb 25 12:00:50 PST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01195 seconds