FABLE: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene Site Rules 

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Chocolate Box... Error? (Nothing I have tried, seems to be working...)
Chocolate Box... Error? [message #71899] Tue, 10 April 2018 07:09 Go to next message
Stoned_Villager is currently offline  Stoned_Villager
So, to put it briefly, I got Chocolate Box to work and had fun testing it out for like a day or two.

However, for some reason - after doing a bit of tinkering in Desolate Abbey and then saving it, testing it out to see how my edit looked in-game.
I then proceeded to exit Fable and had to get rid of some windows off my desktop.

I think I accidently turned off ChocolateBox in the process, while shifting through browsers on my PC (since it wasn't properly minimized)
and now, every time I try to start it up, I don't have any "errors" but the editor/viewer primary window thing, just won't appear.

I tried seeing if it was open in the background (since it sometimes comes up with errors), but there was nothing other than what I was controlling.
I tried re-installing Chocolate Box, but I had the same result and I even reverted back to my back-up Fable TLC game, but that didn't help either.

I don't suppose anyone else has ever experienced this issue?
I am unsure if my version is outdated or something.

EDIT: Forgot the Screenshot lol
If I recall, everything is supposed to open together. But I am only getting the hints.
  • Attachment: Uhmm.jpg
    (Size: 309.49KB, Downloaded 32 times)

Just a big fan of the greatest game that was ever created...

[Updated on: Tue, 10 April 2018 07:20]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Chocolate Box... Error? [message #71900 is a reply to message #71899] Tue, 10 April 2018 14:05 Go to previous message
Stoned_Villager is currently offline  Stoned_Villager
Nevermind, here we go:
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=67154& amp;

Just a big fan of the greatest game that was ever created...
Previous Topic: Transparent Clothing/Objects
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 20 18:44:36 PDT 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01392 seconds