Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Custom Tattoo Post  () 10 Votes
Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #7667 is a reply to message #7660] Sat, 22 April 2006 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

fable master i never blocked you Confused

if i did then i didnt mean to, sorry

edit: i think there was an auto ignore put on your account not sure tho

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.

[Updated on: Sat, 22 April 2006 23:19]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #7668 is a reply to message #3677] Sat, 22 April 2006 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Augmented-Pickaxe is currently offline  Augmented-Pickaxe
It appears to me, that 'FableModder10' and 'Fable Master' use very similar language and grammatical errors. For example, 'Fable Master', as seen above, does not use commas or full stops; neither does 'FableModder10'. In addition to that, both use 'i', instead of 'I'.

Note: This is my opinion and I am not trying to incriminate anyone in any way, shape or form!

Current Projects:
- Fable: A Hero's Journey
- A Kind of Evil: A true Fable
Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #7681 is a reply to message #3677] Sun, 23 April 2006 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Don't overstep your bounds Fable master. We're not stupid and have known you've been here for awhile now.

And your split personality disorder doesn't impress anyone. I suggest you get help.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #7682 is a reply to message #7681] Mon, 24 April 2006 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrazyApe is currently offline  CrazyApe
i'm not surprised the person i ran into was infact fable master... how sad...
Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #7685 is a reply to message #3677] Mon, 24 April 2006 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I totally agree with that BlueTooth, FableModder10, I mean Fable_Master are no dobt the same person! Grow up man, just admit it!

Current Projects:
Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #7686 is a reply to message #7685] Tue, 25 April 2006 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator
Augmented-Pickaxe wrote on Tue, 25 April 2006 01:15

I totally agree with that BlueTooth, FableModder10, I mean Fable_Master are no dobt the same person! Grow up man, just admit it!

Doesn't have to admit it. Same Ip was used for both accounts. ALL his recent ip's have been banned. again. Shoulda kept low.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #7702 is a reply to message #3677] Wed, 26 April 2006 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Serious? What a dumbass... Does this forum support silent IP addresses?

Current Projects:
Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #7705 is a reply to message #7702] Wed, 26 April 2006 21:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Silverback is currently offline  Silverback

Cow Tipper
Fablemodder10 wrote on Wed, 26 April 2006 20:52

even if we are i cant be banned forever my ip app is very operational my my if i hadnt come back perhaps you would not know but you are no fools it pains me to have to do this but i like this site and crazyape who's the sad one hahahahaha im not a coder but i am a master at software apps and cracks meaning this forum can and might be altered for my rise to power i might make my ip permanently welcome here my friends you hated me for so long why do you think "i learned so quickly" i want you to accept me i like you all as friends but you hate me i wish i was liked that damn blue tooth twisted words to say im a bad person he banned me twice for shit that he wont tell me im not a bad person i just want to be with other people this is the only fable modding forum i am staying and id like to see you stop me

I wouldn't tempt some people here... Shocked
Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #7706 is a reply to message #7702] Wed, 26 April 2006 21:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator
Fablemodder10 wrote on Wed, 26 April 2006 22:52

even if we are i cant be banned forever my ip app is very operational my my if i hadnt come back perhaps you would not know but you are no fools it pains me to have to do this but i like this site and crazyape who's the sad one hahahahaha im not a coder but i am a master at software apps and cracks meaning this forum can and might be altered for my rise to power i might make my ip permanently welcome here my friends you hated me for so long why do you think "i learned so quickly" i want you to accept me i like you all as friends but you hate me i wish i was liked that damn blue tooth twisted words to say im a bad person he banned me twice for shit that he wont tell me im not a bad person i just want to be with other people this is the only fable modding forum i am staying and id like to see you stop me

You do realize we can contact your isp right?

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #7707 is a reply to message #3677] Thu, 27 April 2006 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pe_Ell is currently offline  Pe_Ell

Administrator
Personal Jesus
Rise to power? What is he talking about? Guess it's about time to start banning ISPs and such again. I think part of England is still banned.

Could make an admin only script to remove all PMs, Posts, Replies, etc of a user. Don't think one exists yet. Would be nice to have a "cleansing" script anyways.

Funny how one twat can ruin the fun of many people....

*considers turning on admin approval of everything*

Don't bite the hand that feeds you since this is the hand that will beat you. (Theme Song)

Read the site rules or suffer my wrath.
Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #7710 is a reply to message #3677] Thu, 27 April 2006 16:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, why don't we all just calm down a little... Basically, with a little reasoning, there will be no need to ban anyone, or deal with the ignorance dealt by Fable Master/FableModder10. I'll make some simple suggestions: Fable 'whatever', don't talk about stuff you clearly have no knowledge about, don't insult or be angered by those who disagree with you, simply ignore them, otherwise you will be banned. If you wish to stay and enjoy these forums, or any other forums, I suggest you lose that attitude and begin acting like a civilized human being! Is that too much to ask?

[EDIT] In addition, stop double posting and try to use correct punctuation!

Current Projects:

[Updated on: Thu, 27 April 2006 16:46]

Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #7720 is a reply to message #3677] Sat, 29 April 2006 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator
Personal Jesus
I guess someone deleted his response. Good thing I get copies of everything.

Fable Master

why do i get the bad shit all the time i just want to be here i was looking for a hack that could change my user data to that of an owner or admin next to you of course pe_ell but im not out to get any of you or anything like that i just am wondering why the hate do you really think that i am a bad person because i like this site and i would go to great lenghts to be here i am finally welcome here and hunter had to start this bs all over again all though i started it with the im back stuff but im sorry forget the whole rise to power thing i dont care if you want you can bann me but this site will not hinder my presence no matter what i could be a guest and watch i would have to tell new posts from old posts but i finally found knoledge ive been looking for and you guys just call me a hater know whos the hater? Sad

First off, I could care less. About pretty much everything. I show up when other people get irritated since I hear about it. You can think of me as the large stick someone pulls out when you piss them off. Uncaring, unflinching, and ruthless. Better known as efficient.

Secondly, there is no way to change a users status on the site from the normal interface. The extra abilities must be given by myself or Bluetooth (to whom I gave abilities). The few that have it have earned it and are responsible with it. This site isn't a popularity contest. It is supposed to be a reference site where people can search for information and then go off and build their own mods. And if we're really lucky they might help build tools or crack files. But that generally runs in the 1% region of the user base. Can you see why the givers get bitter?

Thirdly, the lack of proper English alone is grounds to ban ANYONE. It's in the site rules.

Thinking of which, I'm pretty sure I banned someone else not that long ago for not being able to use a reasonable level of communications with others in a cooperative environment.

That and I'm not sure why you create multiple accounts and then talk to yourself. I don't think anyone is dumb enough to fall for that. It just makes you look dumb since you have to try to validate yourself since no one else will.

On a positive note, the forum now features much better tracking, monitoring, and banning abilities that it ever came with.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you since this is the hand that will beat you. (Theme Song)

Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #7721 is a reply to message #3677] Sat, 29 April 2006 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lord of the dead is currently offline  lord of the dead
i know you guys would want to continue this but this is WAY off topic and we should be getting back to the topic.

So i do i make custom tattoos?

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/6982/sigcopy3tw.jpg
Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #7734 is a reply to message #3677] Sat, 29 April 2006 20:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
flyinrooster is currently offline  flyinrooster
yes, you make tatoos and recieve feedback. you could also use others' tatoos for your game.
Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #7736 is a reply to message #3677] Sat, 29 April 2006 21:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah but how do i take the base and draw on it?

Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #7738 is a reply to message #7736] Sat, 29 April 2006 21:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

go into the tats folder and find the base you want and open it in an image editor

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.

[Updated on: Sat, 29 April 2006 21:37]

Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #7744 is a reply to message #3677] Sun, 30 April 2006 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok i made a few
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/4835/archonssign6yd.th.png
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8208/swordback4gs.th.png
really simple i dont have photoshop Sad

But how do i get them into the game?

edit: Nevermind i figured it out

[Updated on: Sun, 30 April 2006 06:50]

Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #7762 is a reply to message #3677] Sun, 30 April 2006 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator
Personal Jesus
Try looking in this folder.

C:\Documents and Settings\<windows_user_name>\My Documents\My Games\Fable\Tattoos

There should be a text file explaining custom tatoos. The files go into your game profile folder which should be in the above folder.

Also try using search as this has been covered before.

Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #7767 is a reply to message #3677] Sun, 30 April 2006 19:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok i got them in game, i must say im rather discouraged. These tattoos fade along with the rest. Sad Is there a way to stop that?

Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #8591 is a reply to message #3677] Thu, 01 June 2006 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drunk Kal-El is currently offline  Drunk Kal-El
Haven't tried them in game yet.
just go tthe game, but these are my first tries.

Gotta love opacity controls in Flash.

http://www.angelfire.com/rant/moviefreak1/chest.bmp

and

http://www.angelfire.com/rant/moviefreak1/1.bmp

Lemme know what you think...

Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #8593 is a reply to message #3677] Thu, 01 June 2006 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fenix Darkblaze is currently offline  Fenix Darkblaze
If at all possible, I'd like someone to make this..

http://undert.altervista.org/lande/phoenix.jpg
..into a back tatoo, minus the black border, of course. I'd really appreciate anyone who'd do this.
Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #8596 is a reply to message #8593] Thu, 01 June 2006 15:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chaos is currently offline  chaos
the link doesn't work

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/korgoth-of-barbaria/chaos-1.jpg
Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #8604 is a reply to message #8596] Thu, 01 June 2006 17:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drifter is currently offline  Drifter
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/9977/61200652417pm2fy.th.jpg

My sickly looking tattoos.

Black and white tattoos definately didn't turn out how I hoped... All my character looks like is extremely pale.

[Updated on: Thu, 01 June 2006 17:39]

Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #8610 is a reply to message #3677] Thu, 01 June 2006 18:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NikiaZero is currently offline  NikiaZero

not sure how to do this, but could someone make me a tattoo from this? Its a Logo From Shadow the hedgehog, I just want the sysomble with out the text. if you know what i mean. I think it would look cool on the back next to the shoulder of my character.

Thank yous!index.php?t=getfile&id=1057&private=0

In the Dawning Past, My Master always said.
"Like a River, Our History Shall Surely Repeat itself"
Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #8642 is a reply to message #8591] Fri, 02 June 2006 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drunk Kal-El is currently offline  Drunk Kal-El
Drunk Kal-El wrote on Thu, 01 June 2006 07:43

Haven't tried them in game yet.
just go tthe game, but these are my first tries.

Gotta love opacity controls in Flash.

http://www.angelfire.com/rant/moviefreak1/chest.bmp

and

http://www.angelfire.com/rant/moviefreak1/1.bmp

Lemme know what you think...

hmmmmmm.
ok. just bought my custom tattoo and it didn't show up.

any ideas?
icon14.gif  Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #8659 is a reply to message #3677] Sat, 03 June 2006 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Prisus is currently offline  Prisus
Don't bite the hand that feeds you. (Theme Song)
My Irish bro., Dennis Leary!!!!! No Cure For Cancer! Thank you, Pe Ell.

-Prisus

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d41/IrishPaladin/DarkwalkerSiggyBcopy.jpg
Current mod and projects:
*Hellboy mod

S.D.M.F.
Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #8666 is a reply to message #8659] Sat, 03 June 2006 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow, that was off topic Laughing

Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #8669 is a reply to message #3677] Sat, 03 June 2006 16:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL

*Hellboy mod

S.D.M.F.
Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #8670 is a reply to message #8669] Sat, 03 June 2006 17:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here's my full body misfits tatto Very Happy I did it in like 5 minutes you will need to extract it with a .rar extraction program. Further instructions are included for noobs Very Happy

Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #8671 is a reply to message #3677] Sat, 03 June 2006 17:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingdoug is currently offline  kingdoug
Just got board today and made this, it’s my work mixed with almost everybody who posted a tattoos. I tried to fit as many different tattoos as I could into it.
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n155/kingdoug_2006/6-3-20065.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n155/kingdoug_2006/signature.jpg

[Updated on: Sun, 08 October 2006 20:27]

Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #8672 is a reply to message #8671] Sat, 03 June 2006 17:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice...

Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #8706 is a reply to message #8672] Sat, 03 June 2006 19:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fable24man is currently offline  fable24man
nice tattoos Shocked
Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #8707 is a reply to message #8706] Sat, 03 June 2006 19:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fable24man is currently offline  fable24man
index.php?t=getfile&id=1081&private=0help i can make it look nice i allways sucks Crying or Very Sad Sad
Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #8737 is a reply to message #3696] Sun, 04 June 2006 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1ak jr. is currently offline  1ak jr.
Um.................................. so Mine wont come up.
but iv'e made some sort of maze type tattoo. Smile Very Happy
Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #8774 is a reply to message #8671] Sun, 04 June 2006 20:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
flyinrooster is currently offline  flyinrooster
kingdoug wrote on Sat, 03 June 2006 19:39

Just got board today and made this, it’s my work mixed with almost everybody who posted a tattoos. I tried to fit as many different tattoos as I could into it.

woot! i see mine in the chest!!!! (altho that one is pretty crappy compared to my others)

[Updated on: Sun, 04 June 2006 20:56]

Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #8996 is a reply to message #3677] Sun, 11 June 2006 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know it's just a game and all....Why the Hell would you have a tat for your PC on his back/chest on motorcycles? I've seen some cool tats that are random...but don't indicate modern vehilcles that haven't been invinted yet [according to the game's theme and time setting]. Maybe it's just me. I dunno. lol.

-Prisus

*Hellboy mod

S.D.M.F.
Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #9702 is a reply to message #8996] Tue, 04 July 2006 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Darkstorm is currently offline  Darkstorm
Prisus wrote on Sun, 11 June 2006 14:36

I know it's just a game and all....Why the Hell would you have a tat for your PC on his back/chest on motorcycles? I've seen some cool tats that are random...but don't indicate modern vehilcles that haven't been invinted yet [according to the game's theme and time setting]. Maybe it's just me. I dunno. lol.

-Prisus

I found out something.Apparently the bully ,in oakvale, his mum has a car as he says to the little kid who has rosie,and I quote,
"have you washed my mums car for me yet?"
end quote...........

Embarassed Razz Mad Laughing Cool Confused Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Crying or Very Sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral Grin Dead Frown Nod Proud Smug Thumbs Up Thumbs Down Uh Oh Bored
Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #9742 is a reply to message #3677] Fri, 07 July 2006 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Side Effects is currently offline  Side Effects
Right, well I'd like to start by saying I really respect the time and effort you guys put in to making these tattoos and various other mods. I've tried making my own but they turned out really crappy no matter how much I tried.

Anyway, now that I've buttered you up could someone make me a cursed seal tattoo? It's full body and only on the left side of the body, the 3 comma shaped things are on the back of the left shoulder, I'm pretty sure that's everything I can think of. I've gathered some images from various sites for refference that I've smacked in an album on photoshop for anybody willing to try.

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e208/vanflyhite/CS/

Thanks in advance ^___^

Oh, and huzzah for my first post =D
Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #9805 is a reply to message #3677] Sun, 09 July 2006 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keep in mind that I didn't test this 'Side Effects' and I wipped it up in around 2 minutes so... If it isnt right, just tell me and ill change it.. Its hard to tell with your reference pictures though...

index.php?t=getfile&id=1441&private=0

Current Projects:
Re: Custom Tattoo Post [message #9806 is a reply to message #3677] Sun, 09 July 2006 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
I dont know how that faded part will turn out... I only did it so it wouldnt run into the ear.. Hopefully the hair will cover it.. SO dont go shavin'!

Current Projects:

[Updated on: Sun, 09 July 2006 03:21]

Previous Topic: Broken models aren't broken!!!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 03:54:56 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02249 seconds