Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Purified SkormBow
icon7.gif  Purified SkormBow [message #69559] Tue, 24 September 2013 21:23 Go to next message
saintbrew is currently offline  saintbrew
Hello there i new in this forum, and i trying my first moddification on weapons, mostly thats because its easy xP, anyway, i trying to create a more Bright and Holy version of the skorm bow, i don't know if people have alredy make it o.o', so i will post here some of the texture that i modified.

Toggle Spoiler

-----------Update----------
Some printscreens of the weapon.

---------Update----------
Toggle Spoiler

If i doind something wrong i would like a headsup, i now trying to understand how to change some value on the weapon, and i will create a chest for the bow too, if this post keep on going i will try to update it, so you all can see the progress of the weapon, anyway if you like i will try to put in a FMP =P when i discover how to xP, thanks for reading.

PS: Sry for my english xD

---------Update----------
25/09/2013
-I have finish passing the texture and meshs to the weapon, but having some troubles with the text, for some reason i cant create another text and put as a Chainlink in the item, if someone knows the reason i would appreciate ^^
--------Update----------
26/09/2013
- Yup its finished...well...almost, i have done with the ID parts fo the bow, and create some new meshs entry and textures for the bow, arrows and effects, so its no linked so much with the original entry, but have some problem, for some reason i can`t figure out a way to put the chest of the weapon, on the world via the FMP, anyway i will search the forum for the information and i will update the package when i discovered it xP, and i will post the weapon here for anyone who like to test Very Happy
-Name: OBJECT_PURIFIED_SKORMBOW

[Updated on: Thu, 26 September 2013 21:13]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Purified SkormBow [message #69568 is a reply to message #69559] Thu, 26 September 2013 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

First off, those effects are awesome. Perfect for the weapon you're going for. Second...

Quote:

Almost forgot, the ID of the weapon is 14761 the name is OBJECT_PURIFIED_SKORMBOW

The ID number is different for each person, and it depends entirely on how many new object mods you already have loaded. If I remember correctly, 14761 is where it starts, and it goes up from there.

All in all, looks good. Razz

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Purified SkormBow [message #69570 is a reply to message #69568] Thu, 26 September 2013 21:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks!, it gave me some trouble finding some good effects to the weapon, and about the numbers, yeah i discovered when i install some mods in my game xD, i will delete that quote from the post, and i will try do some texture replacements as mods for some things in the future, cause i a little sad to know that is not a way of Put the region that i place the custom chest with the weapon in a FMP xP, anyway thanks for the comment =D
Re: Purified SkormBow [message #69571 is a reply to message #69570] Thu, 26 September 2013 21:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

There is a way, but you've already extracted the FinalAlbion.wad, so that way is unavailable to you. Rolling Eyes

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Purified SkormBow [message #69572 is a reply to message #69571] Fri, 27 September 2013 00:08 Go to previous message
So that means i would need to reeinstall or put back my backup of fable so i could use the unextracted file to make that? o.o''
well i will keep with the already done sword for now xD, in the moment i trying some modelling tutorials on the forum so i can create a new sword to match the bow and the lore of it xP.
Previous Topic: Undead armor
Next Topic: Project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:31:20 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01122 seconds