Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » [Weapon]Arrow trail look
[Weapon]Arrow trail look [message #69560] Wed, 25 September 2013 11:37 Go to next message
saintbrew is currently offline  saintbrew
I want to know if has a way to change the skorm's bow shotting effect, or even change the shoot itself, i new in this forum and i don't had find the tutorial for this =/
Re: [Weapon]Arrow trail look [message #69561 is a reply to message #69560] Wed, 25 September 2013 19:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Well, I was gonna reprimand you for not using search, but then I realized that there really aren't any comprehensive directions for this. So, I'll tell you how to do the projectile change based off of my own memory and a few posts I managed to dredge up with the search function myself.

First off, open Fable Explorer up. Scroll down until you find the section labeled SHOT. Look around there until you find the entry used by Skorm's Bow. Double click on that. Now, in the new window, look for ObjectDef. Click on that, and on the right hand side you can change the ID number inside there to that of what you want the bow to shoot out.

As for changing the arrow's trail, there really isn't much information available on that subject. I can't find anything. You can change the lightning effect to something else by messing with the arrow object's CObjectAugmentationDef, but other than that, I can't help you with changing arrow effects.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: [Weapon]Arrow trail look [message #69563 is a reply to message #69560] Wed, 25 September 2013 20:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saintbrew is currently offline  saintbrew
Thanks for the reply, it helped a lot, i will try to figure out some other setting for myself, and sorry for the trouble, and don`t worry i normally don`t ask for help if i had not searched for a solution before xP
icon14.gif  Re: [Weapon]Arrow trail look [message #69856 is a reply to message #69563] Tue, 10 December 2013 02:16 Go to previous message
Izzac is currently offline  Izzac
I'm gonna yank this thread for a second to give him extra information that could help him lead to Arrow Trails. I found the particle trail effects in shot's....

soooo

here is a tutorial based on creating your own magic's and projectiles that I made.

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=10172&am p;start=0&

Hope this helps

Also for weapon projectiles ignore the first step and just do Shots
Previous Topic: it crashes and i can't understand
Next Topic: Tutorial (Creating magic using effects) (edited and legible)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 18:04:14 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00991 seconds