Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Spawning a chest
icon5.gif  Spawning a chest [message #69603] Wed, 02 October 2013 13:19 Go to next message
scarra is currently offline  scarra
Hey guys
Can u help me spawn a treasure and then inside like a sword or anything else,
I searched for it but i didnt find it,
also im sorry for posting here i couldnt post in the tutorials Embarassed Embarassed

Haters gonna hate.
Re: Spawning a chest [message #69605 is a reply to message #69603] Wed, 02 October 2013 14:00 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

If you had bothered to look at the stickied thread in the tutorial section entitled "New to Modding Fable?", you'd have found multiple links to chest spawning guides, among which being JohnDoe's Item Spawning Guides and the Spawning Chests tutorial thread from ProjectEgo.

Furthermore, I find it hard to believe that you used the search function, as typing "spawning chests" in the search box would've brought up thousands of results, many of which were threads made by people like you who didn't bother to read.

Finally, you couldn't post this in the tutorial section because that section is strictly for Moderators and Administrators to post in. Even if you could post there, doing so with this thread would be incorrect, as the tutorial section is specifically for posting actual tutorials. For future reference, threads asking questions about spawning items via chests and other level editing should be posted under Level Scripting.[/rant]

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Wed, 02 October 2013 14:01]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Hero of Oakvale. Alive or dead?
Next Topic: Fable Explorer issue/questions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:22:24 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01104 seconds