Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Remove flies, evil veins on face, evil marks on body, etc
Remove flies, evil veins on face, evil marks on body, etc [message #69691] Fri, 01 November 2013 16:48 Go to next message
Donnie_Darko is currently offline  Donnie_Darko
Hello, I'm brand new here. I've been browsing here for about a week, I have FableExplorer, I have done a lot of mods myself, hero doesn't get big, stays a teenager, etc myself. And before any body asks I have scoured this site, other sites, for a mod for this, and couldn't find one, even tried myself. There are three things I want to do but can never do. Remove the flies, I have tried deleting them in Fableexplorer with no luck. They keep coming back! The veins on the face, I couldn't find, ditto with the marks on the body. Can anybody upload a fmp for me that removes these things? I found another one that removes the horns that does this. I LOVE The horns and the red eyes and do not want to remove them. I apologize if this topic has been here before I could not find it. Thanks in advance.

[Updated on: Fri, 01 November 2013 16:49]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Remove flies, evil veins on face, evil marks on body, etc [message #69693 is a reply to message #69691] Sat, 02 November 2013 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

While I don't believe there is an FMP for what you want, you should be able to make the changes yourself after looking at this thread.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Remove flies, evil veins on face, evil marks on body, etc [message #69699 is a reply to message #69693] Sat, 02 November 2013 16:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Donnie_Darko is currently offline  Donnie_Darko
I hope I can reply to my own threads. I didn't see anything against it. Hey thanks for the help. No matter what the flies always stay there. It worked once, then went back to normal. It's like it's resetting it's self. And it's really frustrating because I know this shouldn't be happening.
Re: Remove flies, evil veins on face, evil marks on body, etc [message #69700 is a reply to message #69699] Sat, 02 November 2013 16:40 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

If you're running Vista or Windows 7, it's probably an issue with the virtual store. Go into your appdata folder(It'll be in your user account's folder, be sure to have hidden file viewing enabled.) and poke around there. Somewhere in that hodge-podge is the virtual store. Delete that, run FE as an administrator, and retry.

For more information on modding on Windows 7, view this thread.

EDIT:
Also, it is entirely acceptable to reply to your own thread. Otherwise, it would be extremely difficult to obtain information. Just don't double-post.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Sat, 02 November 2013 16:41]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Hair Grows As You Age!
Next Topic: Silver eyes (assistance please)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:58:02 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01341 seconds