Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Fable Mods
Fable Mods [message #69834] Fri, 06 December 2013 01:06 Go to next message
23MrDragonSlayer is currently offline  23MrDragonSlayer
Hey guys! I just registered, because I wanted to tell you that when i install a mod with FE it doesn't work... I mean FE works, when I select the mod package the program installs it, but i dont find it in game. Can you tell me what is this problem? Thanks in advance! Smile

"The potato is different than the other potato."-Unknown 2011
Re: Fable Mods [message #69835 is a reply to message #69834] Fri, 06 December 2013 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

First off, it would help to know what mod it is and what you mean by, "find it in game". If it's a mod that adds a new object, chances are it won't spawn the object anywhere, and you have to do it yourself. Read the last link in my signature for help in doing so.

If that's not what you mean, and you mean there's just no effect in general, it's probably a thing with Windows 7. Run FE as an administrator, then try again.

So, yeah... In the future, please try to provide more information. Welcome to the community!

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Fable Mods [message #69836 is a reply to message #69835] Sat, 07 December 2013 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well they are different mods and I didn't see in the discription that I have to find it in a chest or something. I have downloaded Sir Issac Clark's helmet, Excalibur, Daedric sword stuff like this.

Re: Fable Mods [message #69837 is a reply to message #69836] Sat, 07 December 2013 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

All of those you have to spawn, they are not found ingame normally.

Once again, check that last link in my signature, you should find multiple ways of spawning items.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Fable Mods [message #69838 is a reply to message #69837] Sat, 07 December 2013 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK! Thanks for the help. I apreciate it. Smile

Oh by the way. I installed it now with ShadowNet. Should I merge the modpacks or load them like in the normal FE? Thanks in advance!
EDIT:I loaded them, but still no result. Here are all of the fmp files:excalibur, Ichigo Hollow Mask, Masked Hood, Daedric Sword, OBSIDIAN_EDGE_COMPLETE, Ser Issac Helm (dead space helmet), WarlordPolarmFixedAagain. And one .big file it is Fable Anniverary Health Bar. Non of them work and I have no idea how to make them work. I have looked in YouTube and I couldn't find any videos to help me out. Sad

Posts merged, please don't double post.

[Updated on: Sat, 07 December 2013 11:55] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable Mods [message #69840 is a reply to message #69838] Sat, 07 December 2013 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Alright, if you're using Windows 7 or Vista(and possibly Windows 8, dunno if they kept the whole "virtual store" concept), take a look through Johndoe's Vista/Windows 7 Primer.

That should give you all the info you need to get to modding on the aforementioned systems.

Re: Fable Mods [message #69843 is a reply to message #69834] Sat, 07 December 2013 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK what the hell? I did everything he wrote on that page. The only "added" thing was my Hero got on steroids as a kid. When the Bandits attacked Oakvale he became bigger, but with the same child head, only that...

Re: Fable Mods [message #69849 is a reply to message #69843] Sat, 07 December 2013 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

What is this? I don't even... H-how the hell did that happen? None of the actions within that primer are remotely related to bone morphs, which you appear to be experiencing problems with. That's just... What the FUCK!?

Re: Fable Mods [message #69850 is a reply to message #69849] Sun, 08 December 2013 00:42 Go to previous message
I reacted the same way when I saw the bug. Laughing I will try to do it on my other computer when I fix it and see if the bug occurs there too. If it does... well I won't use mods. Sad

Previous Topic: New way of getting money in fable!
Next Topic: ideas to submit to lionheads fable page
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 02:08:58 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01176 seconds