Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Greatwood Lake(1, TLC & A) and Bowerlake(II & III)
Greatwood Lake(1, TLC & A) and Bowerlake(II & III) [message #69869] Wed, 11 December 2013 23:51
CultOfByron is currently offline  CultOfByron
Just by the by.

From Fable Wikia: Q: Did Greatwood Lake become Bowerlake?
A: No. Greatwood Lake is further south than Bower Lake, in an inaccessible area somewhere west of Brightwood.

My Answer - Yes. No. Err... maybe... In true Fable cartological fashion, it could well be.

The fact that Bowerlake is said to be the site of the old Hero's Guild (according to the Zoe Wanamaker/Theresa voiceover) means very little in terms of the actual "real world" geography and "our world" map design between Fables 1 & 2. In Fable 2, Bowerlake is something like 1 hour away from Bowerstone, yet in Fable 1/TLC/A the Hero's Guild is but a short hop skip and jump away from Bowerstone. Now, based on the in-game view from both the Bowerstone Quay and the Abandoned Farm, it seems like the level designers were blessed with some amazing foresight, for lo and behold, there be; the apparent hill that Fairfax Castle ends up on (which contradicts in-game lore, I know.)

[Updated on: Mon, 16 December 2013 04:10]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: ideas to submit to lionheads fable page
Next Topic: How do i get Rodricks, or any assassin's hooded robes?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:59:45 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01249 seconds