Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » textures.big
textures.big [message #69922] Sun, 22 December 2013 23:02 Go to next message
Swanky_e
i want to know why theirs is 2 lists of land textures in the textures big index , i am trying to change the cobble stone that is used for paths in game with one i made but they do not appear. my question is only why are their multiple lists of textures , i think they are built in backups but idk , also how can u tell witch textures the game actually uses

Re: textures.big [message #69925 is a reply to message #69922] Mon, 23 December 2013 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Izzac is currently offline  Izzac
My geuss would be chocolate box and the location viewer and editor. Maybe It could help determine which ID of the texture IS that location?

I'm new to land change and everything and I bet the guy who did the winters of Albion Is no longer active... If he Is best to PM and ask him a basic step of how he accomplished the snow Idea. :/ Sorry I can't be of any help. Just suggestion's Is all I can vouch for.
Re: textures.big [message #69960 is a reply to message #69925] Thu, 02 January 2014 16:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

I remember talking with him about it. Basically it came down to just 'replace all of them'.

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: textures.big [message #70385 is a reply to message #69922] Tue, 27 May 2014 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Swanky_e
Gee that is so wierd i thought i was the only one have a headache with it. Even if i try to change all of them fe crashes, the texturs were high res so maybe it crashed cuz of that but i have creature textures that work and are 1400x1200

Re: textures.big [message #71822 is a reply to message #69922] Tue, 15 June 2021 02:19 Go to previous message
sharonjjk99 is currently offline  sharonjjk99
Programming is really a very awesome skill for IT field. If you are a programmer I think everywhere in this world you don't lose and doing very well for your life. So website creator programmer and designer and developer are really very good skills for everyone. For more information about this just click here ptcl speed test and see what's the actual thing.
Previous Topic: Importing and adding new Creature/Clothing models
Next Topic: xxNick's Fable Rebalanced Mod (Discussion)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:36:04 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01319 seconds