Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Two handed sword template
Two handed sword template [message #70109] Tue, 11 March 2014 11:43 Go to next message
Dr3am3r21 is currently offline  Dr3am3r21
Hello members of fable mod forum Smile .
So I created a model for fable and is supposed to be 2 handed but the only weapon template i found is morerune's... Can I use this in order to import the weapon as two handed?
Thx Smile

Mod FTW!!! :D
Cpt Dreamer Designs
http://i42.tinypic.com/33ushnt.jpg
Re: Two handed sword template [message #70113 is a reply to message #70109] Tue, 11 March 2014 18:24 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Of course! What determines how the weapon is held(in terms of one or two hands) is actually in the CWeaponDef. Open the CWeaponDef that a given object entry links to, and you should find a subentry of the CWeaponDef titled AnimationGroup or something similar. That determines what animations are used for a given weapon. One handers use the SWORD animation group, two-handers use the HEAVY_WEAPON group, and staves use the STAFF group. Surprised

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: [HELP]Weapon Model
Next Topic: Easy Help Required!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:50:45 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01463 seconds