Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Help w/ Cbox!!!!
Help w/ Cbox!!!! [message #70160] Tue, 25 March 2014 15:45 Go to next message
LongbowLover is currently offline  LongbowLover
I wanted to use Cbox for chest spawning, however whenever I try to open Cbox, Windows says Cbox has stopped working. It did apply the freeroam part, but it won't actually load the program. I have downloaded .net 2.0 and Visual C++ SP1 and still nothing. I have even tried the 64-bit version, same end.
Re: Help w/ Cbox!!!! [message #71825 is a reply to message #70160] Tue, 15 June 2021 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sharonjjk99 is currently offline  sharonjjk99
There are many ways to send your parcel for one city to another city and one country to another country. So if you like to want some very good and very authentic and very useful way then just click here ptcl speed test and see what's the actual way and very authentic way for everyone.
So check your map and see you nearest post office and post your parcel by your nearest courier service.
Re: Help w/ Cbox!!!! [message #71841 is a reply to message #70160] Thu, 15 September 2022 21:51 Go to previous message
Avarice is currently offline  Avarice
If you used FreeRoam before installing ChocolateBox then that could be an issue. They both kind of do the same thing to your game files (although ChocolateBox extracts more out of the games archives).

If you're using a modern machine, then you might need the x64 bit version of the exe file. If you're using the steam version, then you might need to edit the config.ini file so that it picks up your game's file directory.

Just another fan of the best game that was ever created...
Previous Topic: Jack's voice
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:21:27 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01365 seconds