Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » No Legendary Augmentations
No Legendary Augmentations [message #70265] Mon, 07 April 2014 21:41
LittleV is currently offline  LittleV
Peeps,

Maybe this is just silly, but I've played so much Fable, loved it so much and used so many of these mods, that I feel indepted.

So I'll try to put some stuff that I like up, and if no one complains that it's shit and doesn't work, I'll keep putting stuff.

First things I thought I'd put is something really simply I couldn't find here which is: I really hate pre-installed augments on Legendary, such beautiful weapons, and you could build them for specific purposes, but stuck with nonsensical augments. In a game where you get to choose almost everything, why not choose this too?

So now, no legendary weapons have augmentations. I think it works. Please tell me if it doesn't. I'll try and fix it, but it's pretty simple, should work fine. I also gave them all 4 augment slots, so that way you get an advantage even though you didn't get the free augs.

Is this cheaty? Anyway, I like it. I put 4 silver on Sentius and just clean them rabid dogs out!

Much love.

V

P.S.: I also always thought it was ridiculous that the Heroes Guild Sotre was so shitty, I mean: Maze buys his stuff there. So I'm also gonna send you a revised Heroes Guild shop, where it's a crazy speacialty shop with everything great in the game, master weapons, great armors, etc. Then the story is: the bartender feels bad for the new kids, so he actually stashes and sells a couple iron weapons, simple armor, and a few cool starting provisions for begginers. I put this here 'cause the speacialty shop sells augmentations, so if you feel cheated for not getting them on your weapons you can buy them at the shop! Ok. Good times.

EDIT: Ok, had forgotten a few. Now, even the Malax and the NeverShatter hammers are clean if you have them installed. Full credit and so on. Love.

"...the avatar is, to the metallic memory of chronology, what the subject is to the fruitful forgetfulness of History."

[Updated on: Tue, 08 April 2014 12:30]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Gain exp when your summon kills enemies in fable tlc
Next Topic: Morph and Age tweaks
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:51:29 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01023 seconds