Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » B&W Armor
B&W Armor [message #70308] Fri, 11 April 2014 14:07 Go to next message
LittleV is currently offline  LittleV
I was trying to make armor that would mesh better together, haven't quite gotten there yet, but got some interesting results along the way. Basically this is just versions of the good and bad armor without as much color. Almost black and white. Nitty gritty slution to my problem. Also made a pretty cool Good Will Robe which is gold-trimmed. Hope you people like it.

The Jaffar will never survive without leadership. Love. V

EDIT: Pic below, since I got a 3 files/msg limit for some reason.

"...the avatar is, to the metallic memory of chronology, what the subject is to the fruitful forgetfulness of History."
Re: B&W Armor [message #70309 is a reply to message #70308] Fri, 11 April 2014 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message

"...the avatar is, to the metallic memory of chronology, what the subject is to the fruitful forgetfulness of History."
Re: B&W Armor [message #70310 is a reply to message #70308] Fri, 11 April 2014 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Re: B&W Armor [message #70311 is a reply to message #70308] Fri, 11 April 2014 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Re: B&W Armor [message #70312 is a reply to message #70311] Fri, 11 April 2014 18:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Pretty cool, but why is it in a .rar rather than a mergeable .big? Just curious.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: B&W Armor [message #70313 is a reply to message #70308] Fri, 11 April 2014 20:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hun... I made an FMP or each pair. B&W Leather.FMP, etc...

No?

Butterflies and swordfighting.

V

EDIT: Saw it just now, mergable .Big, hun? What If I've already saved and used it to test it? Will ShadowNet still pickup on the changes? If not, then what? Will do tomorrow.

[Updated on: Fri, 11 April 2014 20:11]

Report message to a moderator

Re: B&W Armor [message #70314 is a reply to message #70313] Fri, 11 April 2014 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

If you've already saved and ran Fable with it, just re-load the textures, then right click the textures.big thingy in FE and click Save Changes as BIG. .bigs work better than FMPs for retextures, as with an FMP you can cause rainbowy pixellation on what you're trying to retexture. Now, if you're adding new texture entries, rather than overwriting, you want an FMP.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: B&W Armor [message #70315 is a reply to message #70313] Sat, 12 April 2014 19:32 Go to previous message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

LittleV wrote on Fri, 11 April 2014 22:06

What If I've already saved and used it to test it? Will ShadowNet still pickup on the changes? If not, then what?

The way this is worded makes it sound to me like you are not making back ups of your bigs and bins as you go.
It makes sense to keep an original of each file you change, and a copy of your last modded files that had no errors as well.
Say you get the game just how you want it, then screw it up somehow, without a recent error free set of b+b's you have to reapply all the mods you added after going back to your original back ups.
I have 8 folders of modded bigs and bins at various stages of modding so I can play different ways with a few minutes of moving files. It is a very efficient way to mod.

Previous Topic: Golden Iron Greatsword
Next Topic: Thunder armor retexture
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:16:54 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01275 seconds