Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » I made a youtubes
I made a youtubes [message #70367] Wed, 07 May 2014 14:11 Go to next message
xxNick is currently offline  xxNick
But I have no videos and I could use some suggestions. I want to make a series of videos showcasing Fable modding capabilities, limitations, unused, underused or otherwise not widely known things that Fable has or can do. BUT I also want people actually watching my videos, so, what are some of the more... intellectually accessible Fable mod things I can show off to people?

Re: I made a youtubes [message #70369 is a reply to message #70367] Fri, 09 May 2014 05:37 Go to previous message
CultOfByron is currently offline  CultOfByron
Hi Nick,

Is the very recently uploaded Bowerstone freeroam video yours? (I suspect it is but you never know!)

I think that in the tradition of Fable HD remakes, any updated videos of the more substantial mods - such as Marcopolo's town, Morerunes New World or even the Fable 2 mod http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=8557& ;amp ;amp ;start=0&(which is a little rough around the edges but nonetheless interesting) would impress.

Off the top of my head, Kingconsequenz recently made a lot of weapons and armour mods which would also show what can be done.

The ability to restore youth and remove scars are what I imagine a lot of people would like to mod Fable for. Although this would be more of a tutorial video.

Basically any big mods with visibly tangible affects on the game would be good starting points.

I have experience with video editing if I can be of any help, just let me know Wink

[Updated on: Fri, 09 May 2014 05:41]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: You guys use a lot of software stuff, right?
Next Topic: Factions Help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:48:58 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00943 seconds