Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Fable Anniversary PC
Fable Anniversary PC [message #70394] Mon, 02 June 2014 10:02 Go to next message
CultOfByron is currently offline  CultOfByron
Looks as if this could finally be happening...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyEFPhXa05c

http://forum.lionhead.com/yaf_postsm38212_Fable-Anniversary- PC.aspx#post38208

No real details as of yet, wonder if they will support modding or if it'll be a straight 360 port. Even so, with the Unreal front-end I would imagine model import/export would be more straightforward, job number one being the Hero's face Wink

[Updated on: Mon, 02 June 2014 15:18]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable Anniversary PC [message #70395 is a reply to message #70394] Wed, 04 June 2014 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Halliphax is currently offline  Halliphax
According to this thread > http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=10271&am p;start=0& some of the stuff is uncompiled. Which I though would have made things easier.

But if it's a straight port (my guess is a quick and messy port) from the 360 I reckon it will get stuck into a .big file again, which makes sense since they're using the old engine. Correct me if I'm wrong but would this also mean we could use the old tools again? With some tweaking of course.

Re: Fable Anniversary PC [message #70402 is a reply to message #70394] Mon, 09 June 2014 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Swanky_e
-.-

[Updated on: Wed, 10 June 2015 19:25]

Re: Fable Anniversary PC [message #70491 is a reply to message #70402] Thu, 10 July 2014 19:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DarkONI is currently offline  DarkONI
Swanky_e wrote on Tue, 10 June 2014 01:21

Hahahahahahhaa this is .......just my opinion but if lionhead decides to make a port or not is so irrelivant , FableAnni will be on pc soon if not this year than the next and do you know why the xbox three sixty emulator }:) wee will all be playing fable anni on an emulator for freee its going to happen an even if its released on pc most people will play the emulated one i wont be doing that thou cuz i dont like the hd remake ,fable tlc looks like a pothead british anime rpg slash dreamlike escape of realites

I am not sure whether you are joking, or not. Should I laugh, or cry?
Re: Fable Anniversary PC [message #70493 is a reply to message #70491] Fri, 11 July 2014 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
DarkONI wrote on Thu, 10 July 2014 21:14

Swanky_e wrote on Tue, 10 June 2014 01:21

Hahahahahahhaa this is .......just my opinion but if lionhead decides to make a port or not is so irrelivant , FableAnni will be on pc soon if not this year than the next and do you know why the xbox three sixty emulator }:) wee will all be playing fable anni on an emulator for freee its going to happen an even if its released on pc most people will play the emulated one i wont be doing that thou cuz i dont like the hd remake ,fable tlc looks like a pothead british anime rpg slash dreamlike escape of realites

I am not sure whether you are joking, or not. Should I laugh, or cry?

That was hard for me to parse. I'm not sure what swanky_e is trying to say or if there even was a point.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Fable Anniversary PC [message #70494 is a reply to message #70493] Fri, 11 July 2014 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

It appears as though he's saying it won't matter whether or not there's a port because emulation. Also something about not liking TLC's art style. Honestly, he's hard to understand when I'm awake, much less when I'm as tired as I am.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Fable Anniversary PC [message #70495 is a reply to message #70494] Sat, 12 July 2014 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
asmcint wrote on Fri, 11 July 2014 13:43

It appears as though he's saying it won't matter whether or not there's a port because emulation. Also something about not liking TLC's art style. Honestly, he's hard to understand when I'm awake, much less when I'm as tired as I am.

Right, which doesn't make sense because the likelihood that a working, full speed, Xbox 360 emulator is written is at least 10 years off. If it happens at all.

The original xbox (which has no security measures) emulator, is still no where near usable.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Fable Anniversary PC [message #70496 is a reply to message #70495] Sat, 12 July 2014 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Yeah, I don't get it either. I do find it odd that the original Xbox isn't that easy to emulate, though. I mean, the PS2 is a massive clusterfuck, and yet it can still be emulated with relative ease these days.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Fable Anniversary PC [message #70497 is a reply to message #70496] Sat, 12 July 2014 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DarkONI is currently offline  DarkONI
asmcint wrote on Sat, 12 July 2014 17:31

Yeah, I don't get it either. I do find it odd that the original Xbox isn't that easy to emulate, though. I mean, the PS2 is a massive clusterfuck, and yet it can still be emulated with relative ease these days.

Maybe there aren't that many people interested to make Xbox emulation happen. On the other hand, the following for such a thing for PS2 seems (at least, to me) much bigger.
Re: Fable Anniversary PC [message #70503 is a reply to message #70394] Thu, 17 July 2014 17:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Swanky_e
nahhh i like TLCs art style i meant that last sentence in a positive way. i was being 31% serious about a xbox memulatar its just all random speculation [bro science]

Even if their was a memulatar if you cant buy a 360 then u probably don't hav a rig that can do anniversary

My main point was some people at lionhead probably played fable2 beta and fable anni on PC [for testing] it just tingles the imagination to think of the beta levels that were created but never released

[Updated on: Wed, 10 June 2015 19:47]

Re: Fable Anniversary PC [message #70507 is a reply to message #70394] Fri, 18 July 2014 10:58 Go to previous message
Sparrow
CultOfByron wrote on Mon, 02 June 2014 13:02

Looks as if this could finally be happening...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyEFPhXa05c

http://forum.lionhead.com/yaf_postsm38212_Fable-Anniversary- PC.aspx#post38208

No real details as of yet, wonder if they will support modding or if it'll be a straight 360 port. Even so, with the Unreal front-end I would imagine model import/export would be more straightforward, job number one being the Hero's face Wink

Sweet. I think my angry tweet that lionhead replied to helped. Very Happy

http://www.sinfuliphone.com/sinfulss/smilies/img.gif

Are you shpongled?
Previous Topic: Factions Help
Next Topic: So....Fable Anniversary...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:09:20 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01134 seconds