Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Anyone have any idea why i'm getting this texture issue?
Anyone have any idea why i'm getting this texture issue? [message #70466] Wed, 25 June 2014 14:38 Go to next message
Silva is currently offline  Silva
I've changed the Apprentice Outfit textures to be dark, however i'm getting this weird issue with colored bits all over the torso.. I have a feeling it's to do with the fact the outfit has both an unhooded and hooded version of the torso, do I have to make an edit to another file or texture to get it to work?

EDIT: I should probably mention, this happens on both the unhooded and hooded version, not just the hooded one. Also the Mesh when previewed in Fable Explorer looks completely as it should as well, so it's baffling me why it turns out like this in game.

EDIT2: Nevermind, fixed, just made a new texture image and applied it to the texture file and it fixed the outfit in-game for some reason, what an odd bug that was?

Image below, look.. even Chicken Chaser is visibly confused..

[Updated on: Wed, 25 June 2014 15:13]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Anyone have any idea why i'm getting this texture issue? [message #70467 is a reply to message #70466] Wed, 25 June 2014 17:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Swanky_e
that happens to me all the time , usually when i retexture and use to much plain color that happens ,example is if you cut out or highlight a big area and just fill it in with a basic color then that glitch will happen eventually, sometimes the retexture shows up in game an works but then it distorts into something like the picture you posted.

Re: Anyone have any idea why i'm getting this texture issue? [message #70470 is a reply to message #70467] Thu, 26 June 2014 00:17 Go to previous message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

That is something that just happens sometimes. I have had luck in the past with changing the texture pic into a png instead of bmp.
Open the pic in a photo editor, save as png, then use that in FE.

Previous Topic: CTD When speaking to Vendors?
Next Topic: Old/Evil Texture Help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 03:03:35 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00880 seconds