Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Old/Evil Texture Help
Old/Evil Texture Help [message #70473] Thu, 26 June 2014 16:03 Go to next message
Silva is currently offline  Silva
Can someone tell me how old textures work in accordance to evil textures, because they must be connected some how?

I've just made all the old skin textures transparent and when I go back in game, sure enough, the player looks younger again, but all the evil textures have also disappeared of my Character aswell as his tattoo!?

Can someone explain why this is so I can get a better understanding of how to fix it?

EDIT: I have a feeling I need to keep the Alphas, but just delete the RGB layers? Would love to try it but stupid me didn't save the original old textures, can anyone save them and link them here for me?

EDIT2: I was right about the Alphas, i've made my own Alpha that affects around the eyes, so now the evil effects only work around the eye area, which is perfect, forever youthful except the evil darkening of my eyes Wink

[Updated on: Thu, 26 June 2014 17:31]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Old/Evil Texture Help [message #70476 is a reply to message #70473] Fri, 27 June 2014 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

Site rule #4 says we don't post original files:
Site rules: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=14&s tart=0&
Try getting them from Steam, maybe one of our other Steam users can help there.
Once you have the files and back them up, try using FE and CHeroMorphDef to make changes, it is easier. You can stop some types of changes while letting others happen.
tut here: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=7600& ;start=0&

Re: Old/Evil Texture Help [message #70477 is a reply to message #70476] Fri, 27 June 2014 12:42 Go to previous message
Silva is currently offline  Silva
Thanks, sorry about that, it's alright now, I've sorted it, thanks for the heads up.
Previous Topic: Anyone have any idea why i'm getting this texture issue?
Next Topic: Why am I not moving into Very Evil appearence?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:26:20 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01363 seconds