Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Fable Anniversary Beta Invite
Fable Anniversary Beta Invite [message #70614] Thu, 28 August 2014 10:56 Go to next message
xonemanlegacy is currently offline  xonemanlegacy
We are going to be inviting 100 people or so to the beta.

If you are interested in helping test out the game before it comes out I will invite you and there is only 1 thing you have to do before I give you a beta key.

1. Respond to the New recruits discussion stating that you agree to the terms and who invited you.

If you are interested in this add me on steam or reply here.

My name on steam is xOneManLegacy
Re: Fable Anniversary Beta Invite [message #70615 is a reply to message #70614] Thu, 28 August 2014 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
xonemanlegacy wrote on Thu, 28 August 2014 12:56

We are going to be inviting 100 people or so to the beta.

If you are interested in helping test out the game before it comes out I will invite you and there is only 1 thing you have to do before I give you a beta key.

1. Respond to the New recruits discussion stating that you agree to the terms and who invited you.

If you are interested in this add me on steam or reply here.

My name on steam is xOneManLegacy

I'd be interested. It'd be nice to get a head start to see what needs to be done to update our tools or if they are even needed. Smile

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Keshire/

Edit:
I was under the impression you weren't part of the lionhead team? How did you come across 100 keys?

There's also a french modding website I believe, but I don't recall the url for it. If someone else remembers it offhand they will probably post it. There's also the FableHero website too.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.

[Updated on: Thu, 28 August 2014 11:50]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable Anniversary Beta Invite [message #70616 is a reply to message #70615] Thu, 28 August 2014 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire wrote on Thu, 28 August 2014 13:44

I'd be interested. It'd be nice to get a head start to see what needs to be done to update our tools or if they are even needed. Smile

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Keshire/

I added you to my friends list. Once you are online I can begin to get you in
Re: Fable Anniversary Beta Invite [message #70617 is a reply to message #70615] Thu, 28 August 2014 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I am not apart of lionhead but I am a mod in the beta. Oman is the one with the Keys, I am just handing them out.

[Updated on: Thu, 28 August 2014 13:09]

Re: Fable Anniversary Beta Invite [message #70625 is a reply to message #70614] Sat, 30 August 2014 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Swanky_e

[Updated on: Wed, 10 June 2015 20:33]

Re: Fable Anniversary Beta Invite [message #70626 is a reply to message #70614] Sat, 30 August 2014 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shoopdawhoop is currently offline  shoopdawhoop
Well I'd like to get back in to modding for Fable and checking out the beta wouldnt be bad.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Alofia/ (I have already pre purchased the game so yeah.)

[Updated on: Sun, 31 August 2014 06:00]

Re: Fable Anniversary Beta Invite [message #70637 is a reply to message #70614] Tue, 02 September 2014 02:34 Go to previous message
DarkONI is currently offline  DarkONI
Met the same person through Projectego, and I got into the Beta.
Previous Topic: So....Fable Anniversary...
Next Topic: Changing the rank from the icetroll in a savegame
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:58:25 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01159 seconds