Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable Anniversary » Development » Tools » Updated FE Def.xml
Updated FE Def.xml [message #70680] Mon, 15 September 2014 15:31 Go to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
I'll post Fable Anniversary specific defs here. If something throws a mismatch let me know and I'll take a look.

9/15/2014 - Added new unknown property to graphics list in CAppearanceModifierDef.
  • Attachment: def.xml
    (Size: 794.59KB, Downloaded 2529 times)

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Updated FE Def.xml [message #71490 is a reply to message #70680] Tue, 30 August 2016 13:22 Go to previous message
lawofzero is currently offline  lawofzero
I know that this is an old thread that I'm posting in but this place isn't exactly busy and this is relevant to the subject without creating a whole new thread.

I went through every single entry in the new CompiledDefs except for the UI section of game.bin and the whole of gamehard.bin. I've listed every single mismatch that I encountered along the way. When and if I have the heart, I'll go through the rest. I'd gladly fix all these myself if I had a clue how, maybe I'll look into it some time. If its at all relevant, most of the errors in frontend.bin\ui are related to text entries.

EDIT: another error I forgot to list there, not a mismatch but a 'buffer underrun' error from CREATURE_GENERATION_FAMILY, entry 159 - NULLDEF_CREATURE_GENERATION_FAMILY

Toggle Spoiler
  • Attachment: Mismatch.txt
    (Size: 1.44KB, Downloaded 515 times)

[Updated on: Wed, 31 August 2016 06:36]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Fable Explorer changes suggestions
Next Topic: Fable Anniversary Mod Enabler
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:24:48 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01155 seconds