Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable Anniversary » Development » Tools » Fable Explorer changes suggestions
Fable Explorer changes suggestions [message #70692] Thu, 18 September 2014 09:27 Go to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
So FE is going to need some changes done to it. The asset links within the bin files aren't going to cut it anymore since a lot of the data has been moved to Unreal Engine.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what they'd like to see done as far as community tools go?

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Fable Explorer changes suggestions [message #70698 is a reply to message #70692] Mon, 22 September 2014 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Halliphax is currently offline  Halliphax
A way to change the Heroes skin/bones would be nice, like in TLC when you could play as another Hero!
Adding chests as well, or inventory editing, but I guess that stuff would be stored in the savegame file
Re: Fable Explorer changes suggestions [message #70705 is a reply to message #70692] Sun, 28 September 2014 19:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Swagasaurus is currently offline  Swagasaurus
I would really like a search function and possibly a mod removal tool, though not sure how that would work.
Re: Fable Explorer changes suggestions [message #70767 is a reply to message #70692] Mon, 20 October 2014 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sparrow
Search is essential.

Are you shpongled?

[Updated on: Wed, 05 August 2015 02:09]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable Explorer changes suggestions [message #70923 is a reply to message #70692] Sun, 19 April 2015 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rialf is currently offline  rialf
Hi Keshire. Excellent job on the update to fable explorer; I could finally make the jack of blades mask removable in Fable Anniversary.

One last thing that is bugging me is that it seems currently impossible to edit the shopkeepers as it gives the "control byte mismatch" similar to what it did with the jack mask before.

The numbering of the shopkeepers is different under CShopDef and only the first one is openable (No way to edit stock as far as I can tell).

Any chance for an update?
Re: Fable Explorer changes suggestions [message #71047 is a reply to message #70692] Mon, 03 August 2015 20:21 Go to previous message
Sparrow
BUMP
What we really need is a different extension for the fmps since none of the FTLC fmps will work with FA.
FAMP (Fable Anniversary mod package).

Are you shpongled?

[Updated on: Mon, 03 August 2015 20:21]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Launching an 'editor'?
Next Topic: Updated FE Def.xml
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:15:28 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01248 seconds