Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » A mod that loots everything
A mod that loots everything [message #70847] Tue, 10 February 2015 04:48 Go to next message
Moshthun is currently offline  Moshthun
Several years ago I had installed Fable TLC, and found this place. I don't know what I did, but I do think I had something installed, because I messed around with the Fable Explorer, giving me JoB eyes and whatnot.

The deal is that I noticed that I got weapons from every once in a while, like the Hobbe staff, which was ranged and would shoot an orb which did damage. Or the Minion staff, which would shoot as well. The most notable would most likely be that after fighting Whisper in the Arena I got her spear, and the Hero actually had her spear animations as I attacked.

All these weapons would be named as "Scimitar" in my inventory.

I cannot find any trace of this on the internet, but seeing how this is a modding community, I wondered whether you guys know about it.

Many thanks,

Mosh
Re: A mod that loots everything [message #70853 is a reply to message #70847] Mon, 16 February 2015 17:47 Go to previous message
Sparrow
You'll have to spawn a chest with the weapons.
If you want to use a staff, you'll have to download Bluetooth/Keshire's staff animations here.
You can spawn a chest with the items with Chocolate Box or you can just add the weapons to your 3 weapon slots in Fable Explorer.
You can also make a little trader script to have him sell the needed items.
I recall OldBoy posting a trader script/chest with a ton of items...
After a little searching I found something close to similar here. This mod just spawns a bunch of mod items.
Also, here is a chest mod that contains 50 weapons.
You might need the ratpacker mod to hold all the items.

I found the tng that spawns a chest with all the original weapons and hairstyles: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=317

Are you shpongled?

[Updated on: Mon, 23 February 2015 22:28]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: General memory structure of Fable process?
Next Topic: Custom house?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:14:37 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01063 seconds